Gun Videos
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Drm50
  • 1 Post By Arky73

Thread: Gun Videos

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #

Gun Videos

I normally donít watch much TV except Fox News in the evening. The past 3 months Iíve done little other than watch TV, actually You Tube videos. There are a lot of idiots making gun videos that are a danger to themselves and the public. There is another class that arenít really dangerous but not very knowledgeable about their subject matter. Some so bad they look like clowns. There are a couple guys who are really good pistol shots who have videos on You Tube. They are excellent shots but thatís all they are and they have little knowledge of the firearms themselves. Iíve found that there are only two gun videos worth watching if you want to learn anything. That would be Forgotten Weapons and C&Rarsenal if you really want to get the low down on a gun. These two sometimes partner with each other and The Great War Videos to give an excellent story on military firearms.
    white cloud, 256WinMag and Arky73 like this.
    Never trust a man who rents pigs : Gus, Lonesome Dove

Deadeye
    Member #
    I like the Forgotten Weapons series quite a bit.

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Both good channels with a lot of info. I do like Hickok45 as well. Humble guy, lover of guns, and just having fun shooting.
    JACKTW likes this.

NRA Life/Endowment
    1968 336
    1972 Texan
    God bless our troops! Thanks to all that serve or have served!

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Hickok45 can be entertaining reviewing guns but personally, I like Paul Harrell. A vet and he knows guns as well as putting out good interesting content.

Jack
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. Ė Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Some of them are dumber than the people commenting on them. A few good ones.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links