Heads up!

Thread: Heads up!

Deadeye
    Member #

Heads up!

Gunbroker item number 857521848 is for a Glenfield Model 30 with 1/2 magazine. AS CLOSE TO 100% AS YOU WILL LIKELY EVER SEE!!!
    I have no part in the auction and do not know the seller. I just want someone here to own this rifle. It is 99% or better. In description they indicate two blueing flaws I do not see and say there are a couple very small "compression marks"(dings?) In the stock. Bids end in 4 hours. Only 2 bids. No reserve. $425 current bid. If I could I would buy it but I can not. Someone from MarlinOwners.com should own this rifle!!!
    Last edited by Goat; 02-23-2020 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Spell check only thinks it can read my mind!

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    I saw that one at the last minute. That's exactly what I was looking for. My grandpa had one identical, and we still have it. But I wanted to do a few mods to it, but I wanted to leave grandpa's the way he left it.

I own suppressors and love using them. So I was going to have the barrel threaded because subsonic reloads are a lot of fun! I was also going to have it re-chambered to 30-30 AI for the added performance.

Oh well, I'll find another one someday!

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Nice

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links