Model 60 picture thread... Post 'em if you got 'em! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Model 60 picture thread... Post 'em if you got 'em!

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    Great tip for loading quickly. I also found the 'Redneck speed loader' on YT ( http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTRAL241kis ) and made some of them from .308 cases. These work as well as the 7mm in the vid - a snug fit on 5/16" ID vinyl tubing, tapping w/ soft hammer helps get them fully-seated. I used the primer end of the case to cap the ends as well - I just need to scrounge up some more cases. I don't have a .308 so rely on others at the range. Some folks don't take their brass
    BTW I used some rubber caps to 'soften' the Bolt handle and the Bolt release - makes reloads easier as the release is still stiff, even after all the polishing and spring mods I've done.
    Pereira and Scorpiusb like this.

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    Neglected 60 I found, replaced some broken/missing parts, redid the stock and touched up the barrel with cold blue. Great shooter. Long tube and last shot hold open.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scorpiusb likes this.

3. 09-08-2019, 08:11 PM

Banned

Reason
    Not a picture...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Here's my Ladies Model 60 before I put a Walnut stock on it... She went out for groceries one day and came home with this instead...

Bart

Team Old Pharts, Team Marlin Express, Team 30-30, Team 45-70, Team 60, Team Henry, Team Semi-Auto, Marlin League, Team Glenfield, Team 1894

Symptoms of Marlinitis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links