Tactical for 10-22

1R [OP]
    Tinhorn
    Member #

Tactical for 10-22

Have you ever considered making the tactical sights to fit a Ruger 10-22? I bet your could sell a bunch of those.
    The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States."

"No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people."

Noah Webster

Site Contributor Supporting Vendor
    Member #

Re: Tactical for 10-22

THanks for the input 1R, Its actually something I've been thinking about. Curved receiver would be a slight issue since I use slotted screw mounting holes for windage adjustment. BUT, its still something that we might be able to do.

Right now.... I've brought several new sights to the market and sales are over the top. Consequently, I'm working hard to keep production up and trying to get everyones orders filled!

We have several prototypes for different guns in testing now, and will release them one at a time! Pretty exciting, I love making new sights for different applications.

For example, we shipped a tactical out to a Shotgun Manufacture yesterday for evaluation as a possible OEM offering by the company. We also had sights on display at SHOT show that had been OEM'd from the factory. (not Marlin YET

Lots going on with Skinner Sights and we love our customers!

Thanks again ,

ANDY
    "The nicest folks I ever meet are fellow shooters..."
    SKINNER SIGHTS
    Building sturdy, attractive, Peep/Aperture sights and other accessories for your rifles. Please visit us at www.skinnersights.com

Esteemed Sharpshooter
    Member #

Re: Tactical for 10-22

I would be interested if you do make them. My set-up on my 10-22 is a scope and it is actually a good outfit but would like to lighten it up more and make more compact, and open sights would do this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life NRA
    USN-Iron Men on wooden Ships, minesweepers.
    MSO 488 and MSO437
    Team 45-70 #394
    Team 39 #96
    Team 60 #35
    Team Old Pharts #44 "Pharty-Four"
    Life member RMEF
    American Legion

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links