Question to Forum Members ... ????????? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Question to Forum Members ... ?????????

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikemild13 View Post
    Not that it helps your situation but I have been receiving emails from posts, along with the routine trending emails.

Thanks for the info ... color me jealous ... LOL

I guess Kevin is still working on my problem ...
    NRA Member
    Team 60 #354
    Team .22 Magnum #155
    Team 30-30 #1366

Team Bikers #58c

Contributing Member
    Member #
    I only get emails for PM's.
    Team 375 #103, Team 32 Special #97, Team 30-30 #768, Team 45-70 #1431, Team 35 #433, Team Glenfield #70, Team Mitchell #59
    Retired Army, Light Infantry (20 years) - 1986-1990, 1997-2013, Team .375 Captain, Team Glenfield Co-Captain

Army Veteran 67-69 Korea Administrator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Gohon View Post
    Swany haven't seen you around in a coons age. Read on another forum you were having some serious heart problems. Hope you are doing better so stay safe and careful with all this crap going on. Miss reading your posts on here. Take care...
    Let me see far as heart problems are. Today that rebuilt is pumping as good as it gets.

Okay. History. Double bypass in 1998.

Since then I've had 3 heart attacks and rode them out at home.

I now have 2 stents also. Had 2 ablations. (Laser the inside to correct heart beats) I was up to 200 bpm. Normal now.

Not to worry I'm sure a picture of Maxine Waters will be what kills me.

I'm doing well amid this pandemic, hoping everyone is doing well. Another Day in Paradise.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by swany View Post
    Let me see far as heart problems are. Today that rebuilt is pumping as good as it gets.

Okay. History. Double bypass in 1998.

Since then I've had 3 heart attacks and rode them out at home.

I now have 2 stents also. Had 2 ablations. (Laser the inside to correct heart beats) I was up to 200 bpm. Normal now.

Not to worry I'm sure a picture of Maxine Waters will be what kills me.

I'm doing well amid this pandemic, hoping everyone is doing well. Another Day in Paradise.

Always great to hear good reports ...

My later years have been filled with testing, happenings and waiting on reports ... LOL ... Advancement Into the Golden Years should be a course offered as a Senior in High for those not college bound or as a college course for those that do ... Seems you sure ain't ready the way we do it ... LOL

Just the mere thought of Maxine Waters sends massive negative twinges through my whole electrical system ...
    NRA Member
    Team 60 #354
    Team .22 Magnum #155
    Team 30-30 #1366

Team Bikers #58c

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Today ... this a.m. got an email notification that there had been a "Reply" to a thread I was subscribed to. First one in long time.

jgriffin1988 likes this.
    NRA Member
    Team 60 #354
    Team .22 Magnum #155
    Team 30-30 #1366

Team Bikers #58c

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Just to put a period on this thread ...

Problem turned into a finger pointing contest, as oft it does with IT departments and IT techs ... it's never their equipment, software or error. As an IT Director I dealt with this for years.

I was getting from Kevin ( MO Admin ) that the emails were being bounced by Apple's mail server. He was getting messages they were being refused. Kevin was very helpful and dealt with this over a couple of weeks. Said I needed to contact Apple and tell them they needed to remove the block on the Marlin Website incoming ...

Contacted Apple, they said they weren't bouncing them.

So somewhere in the void of invisible "0's and "1's" the truth lies - but that does me no good I am still not getting notifications.

I thought I would try something. I went to my Personal Settings and changed my contact email. Used an email not associated with the Apple Mail Server. Eureka ... success - notifications started flowing immediately.

The Apple tech and I did some things to my Laptop and checked some settings. The Apple tech reset some things on his end. I am supposed to go in and change my email back to the one that was giving me the trouble to see if any of that helped. Haven't had a chance yet ... may do that over the weekend.

But for now NOTIFICATION emails are again arriving on my computer...
    Last edited by rjtmac; 04-10-2020 at 09:14 AM.
    jgriffin1988 likes this.
    NRA Member
    Team 60 #354
    Team .22 Magnum #155
    Team 30-30 #1366

Team Bikers #58c

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Nothing like a corporation on a power trip deciding what’s best for you to see and hear, is there?
    Just add the USSA to the list of communist countries that spy on its citizens for their own good.
    —Griff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links