Question to Forum Members ... ????????? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Question to Forum Members ... ?????????

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by swany View Post
    Just a small question. Have you signed out lately? I'm in your profile right now and see nothing wrong. Then I'm not the highest ranking Admin on the block either. Many things have screwed up since we moved to anti Google Cloud.

I see nothing wrong. But do trying signing out and back in in a few minutes. I'm at a loss. swany

Just now got to see your suggestion ... will do and will see if it makes any difference ... I reboot every 2 or 3 days and have to sign back in but it will give it try.

Will post up the result ...

Thanks for your efforts SIR !!!!
    NRA Member
    Team 60 #354
    Team .22 Magnum #155
    Team 30-30 #1366

Team Bikers #58c

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by swany View Post
    Just a small question. Have you signed out lately? I'm in your profile right now and see nothing wrong. Then I'm not the highest ranking Admin on the block either. Many things have screwed up since we moved to anti Google Cloud.

I see nothing wrong. But do trying signing out and back in in a few minutes. I'm at a loss. swany

Just now got to see your suggestion ... will do and will see if it makes any difference ... I reboot every 2 or 3 days and have to sign back in but it will give it try.

Will post up the result ...

Thanks for your efforts SIR !!!!
    NRA Member
    Team 60 #354
    Team .22 Magnum #155
    Team 30-30 #1366

Team Bikers #58c

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    O.K. ---- logged off through the on screen LOG OFF button.

Then quit Firefox.

Rebooted Firefox ... restored the Session ... logged back in manually ... so now I will wait and see if any changes or NOT ... will post up ...
    Maineiac likes this.
    NRA Member
    Team 60 #354
    Team .22 Magnum #155
    Team 30-30 #1366

Team Bikers #58c

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    Swany haven't seen you around in a coons age. Read on another forum you were having some serious heart problems. Hope you are doing better so stay safe and careful with all this crap going on. Miss reading your posts on here. Take care...
    F150Grrl likes this.
    SI VIS PACEM--PARA BELLUM

WHAT WE THINK WE BECOME

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by M1Riflenut View Post
    I only get emails for PM's.
    Me too. I don't want emails for everything, but I DO want to be notified of PM's.
    AKA Rondog everywhere else on the 'net.....

The world is a tuxedo, and I'm a pair of brown shoes.....
    - George Gobel

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    My PM emails have been working. Those are the only emails that I subscribe to. If you think that you are missing emails then you need to check your "junk" folder. Local email settings and rules can be reset and may have started going to your junk folder.
    ​~ Mike <*)(((((>{
    MO Project Threads: 44-40 Restore , DIY Case Annealer

Captain Team Shotgun, Captain Handgun Team Semi-Auto
    Teams 30-30, 45-70, 35 Rem, 44-40, Wheelguns

Administrator
    Member #
    Moved this into the Site Support section. That's one of the areas of the site we monitor for technical problems

So for starters, rjtmac I'm seeing that our emails are being sent out on our end, but are being blocked in transit to you. I can request a removal of the block, but before I do can you add the following emails to your "Safe Senders" list? Or if you don't have that, at least make sure they aren't on any "blocked senders" list.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

For those who are wondering about getting email notifications for threads they have replied to, you can turn this feature on or off here: https://www.marlinowners.com/forum/p...do=editoptions

The "Default Thread Subscription Mode" is the setting that controls if you subscribe automatically, and if that subscription will include email alerts or not

Kevin

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Moved this into the Site Support section. That's one of the areas of the site we monitor for technical problems

So for starters, rjtmac I'm seeing that our emails are being sent out on our end, but are being blocked in transit to you. I can request a removal of the block, but before I do can you add the following emails to your "Safe Senders" list? Or if you don't have that, at least make sure they aren't on any "blocked senders" list.

[email protected]
    [email protected]

For those who are wondering about getting email notifications for threads they have replied to, you can turn this feature on or off here: https://www.marlinowners.com/forum/p...do=editoptions

The "Default Thread Subscription Mode" is the setting that controls if you subscribe automatically, and if that subscription will include email alerts or not

Kevin

Thank you sir ... I will check all of that ...

I will post here what I find out ...
    NRA Member
    Team 60 #354
    Team .22 Magnum #155
    Team 30-30 #1366

Team Bikers #58c

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

[email protected]
    [email protected]

or
    Kevin
    I am operating on a MacPro Laptop - OSX 10.13.6

No blocks set up ... was receiving all notifications up until about 2 weeks ago ... changed nothing on my end ... no updates installed.

Have white listed bounce and marlinowners in my mail program ... everything is a go on this end.

Nothing seems to have changed. Gotten no notifications but it has been just a very few minutes.

15 years as an IT Director - retired now and still chasing this stuff ... LOL
    NRA Member
    Team 60 #354
    Team .22 Magnum #155
    Team 30-30 #1366

Team Bikers #58c

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Not that it helps your situation but I have been receiving emails from posts, along with the routine trending emails.
    MMC(SS), Retired
    USSVI life member
    VFW life member
    American Legion
    NRA Benefactor member

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links