Enhanced Mobile View
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Enhanced Mobile View

Certified Gunnut
    Member #

Enhanced Mobile View

WHY is this "feature" here? My god, that's irritating!
    The world is a tuxedo, and I'm a pair of brown shoes.....

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    it's not here
    Nuclearmac and Travlin like this.
    You do not lead by hitting people over the head - that's assault, not leadership D.D.E.

Site Contributor Super Moderator
    Member #
    Just click on browser settings, scroll down, and click exit enhanced view. If I wasn't a mod, I might consider using it, because it loads fast, but it's too limited in what you can do for me.
    cajun56 and 1956CJ5 like this.
    “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” H.L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    Every few months it'll change my settings or whatever, and default to that irritating mess. Always a challenge to find the setting to get rid of it, and it just comes back again.
    Click Click Boom and cajun56 like this.
    The world is a tuxedo, and I'm a pair of brown shoes.....

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Yeah, I hate when it comes up. For some.reason, the last time the enhanced view came up it took a monumental effort to opt out. As soon as it loaded it went to a solid grey screen with no options. Grrr!

I wish they had the option of selecting NEVER and be done with it.

Jack
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. – Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

Member #
    Agreed, it deciding to choose for you every few months is a pain in the ass. It just did it to me a week ago. I wish that I could take screen shots and post how to exit it.
    cajun56 and JACKTW like this.
    “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” H.L. Mencken

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    Not complaining now, but I don't even know what y'all are talking about, lol.

Why am I lucky enough not to be effected by it?
    -------------------------
    NRA Member

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 336 Fan View Post
    Not complaining now, but I don't even know what y'all are talking about, lol.

Why am I lucky enough not to be effected by it?
    It's a different "phone friendly" view that pops up now and then instead of the normal web browser view on android OS phones. I don't know if I-phone users are afflicted with it too.
    cajun56, 336 Fan and JACKTW like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Click Click Boom View Post
    Agreed, it deciding to choose for you every few months is a pain in the ass. It just did it to me a week ago. I wish that I could take screen shots and post how to exit it.

I know how to exit it when it comes up as it normally does, still a PITA. Though, when it comes up normal and in a split second changes to a total grey screen void of anything like options, hell, not even a view of MO, it made it difficult as hell to work around it to opt out. I believe it took over a dozen attempts before I finally figured a method out to opt out. Worst part is, I can't remember what I did.

I'm moving this thread to site questions, problems, comments forum hoping admin will see it and either kill it or add a NEVER option so I don't have to deal with it again.

Jack
    Last edited by JACKTW; 10-20-2019 at 01:40 PM. Reason: typo
    Click Click Boom likes this.
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. – Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Its is seriously annoying, now when I opt out in order to get the original format back I have to close out of MO and then go back in. Grrr
    Click Click Boom and JACKTW like this.
    Love me some 45-70's
    Can't get enough 22 Mags

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links