QUESTION FOR THE MODERATORS: Site Logging Me Out After Only A Couple of Minutes...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: QUESTION FOR THE MODERATORS: Site Logging Me Out After Only A Couple of Minutes...

Sidewinder
    Member #

QUESTION FOR THE MODERATORS: Site Logging Me Out After Only A Couple of Minutes...

Not sure if it's an issue with my computer, or the site, but here's what's happening...

I log in, go to a thread, type a brief response, and when I submit my post, I'm informed that I "don't have permission..." because I'm no longer logged in. This may be 3 minutes or less after logging in. In fact, I will have to copy this post because when I submit it, I'm betting I'll already be booted off again.

Any ideas, gentlemen?

Sidewinder
    Member #
    It did it again, but this time, it kept the thread, thankfully...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Mongo444, A couple of days ago the site had an update to eliminate lag time. Then a lot of members were experiencing log in problems, including mods.

Yesterday morning Admin said it's all fixed and sure enough, I was able to log in. If you're still having problems then contact admin using CONTACT US at the bottom of the page.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Jack
    Pereira likes this.
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. – Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Thanks, Jack.

It's still doing it. Sent a note to the Admin. Will see what happens and provide an update...

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    I had log in problems today. Had to request 2 or 3 updates/resets and I think I finally have it solved with a new password. Fingers crossed.
    Team 1894 member #67 1977 44 mag.
    Team 35 member #256 1964 Sears M45
    Team 444 member #355 1981 444S
    Team 30 30 member #830
    1980 Marlin 3080 Trail Rider & Win 94 Custom Trapper

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    I now have a totally different version( similar to the one on my smartphone) that is very user unfriendly. Anyway to get back to the old display where the most recent post os shown for each topic. I am using an iPad which I have been using for years and today everything changes. Help !
    Team 1894 member #67 1977 44 mag.
    Team 35 member #256 1964 Sears M45
    Team 444 member #355 1981 444S
    Team 30 30 member #830
    1980 Marlin 3080 Trail Rider & Win 94 Custom Trapper

Administrator
    Member #
    @Mongo444 Are you still having this issue? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies for the site?

@shawlerbook It sounds like you've selected the mobile skin? Try scrolling down to the bottom of the page and selecting the marlinowners skin. You can also clear your cache and cookies for the site and it'll revert back to the old skin.

Niall

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Admin ~ Yes, still having the problems. Will look into that and let you know. It's getting to the point where my profanity is approaching the ears of my neighbors...
    Pereira and Mr Fixit like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo444 View Post
    Admin ~ Yes, still having the problems. Will look into that and let you know. It's getting to the point where my profanity is approaching the ears of my neighbors...
    Even though it isn't funny... that was laugh out loud funny!!!

Jack
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. – Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Always need to try to maintain a sense of humor! Lol

I cleaned out the cookie jar, but it seems I'm still having problems. I accidentally disallowed any further cookies, which made it so I couldn't log in at all. Fixed that, though.
    JACKTW likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links