Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Platinum Poster
    Member #

Try this..

In any open window.. HIT TOOLS/ INTERNET OPTIONS/ CLEAR HISTORY.. THEN, DELETE FILES and check box that popsup for offline as well . then DELETE COOKIES . once this is done reboot computer to remove all the junk and try again signing into the site (s) with your user name and passwords.. If you have firewall.some will let you manage cookies.. ( remove the site if listed there) then list the site as safe in preferences if you have that option you may have to access home link to firewall for each site you want it to list as safe the first time.. Once you have done all this save a new hotlink to the site and when you sign in remember to check the box to be remembered if you like..

Make sure you only have one popup blocker working.. not both the one from Microsoft and then Norton, McAffe or others.. and only one firewall also the programs will work against each other, you ,
    and the computer ..

Remember your spam filter may catch and remove your authorization .. so add Marlinowners to safe list in emial also ..
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Platinum Poster
    Member #

To delete just MO or another sites cookies use this from Microsoft.. both work about the same , just some tabs are different on access but you still can delete all at once or one seleted at a time if needed..

It's different for IE-6 and IE-7

For IE-6...

Delete Cookies
    If you believe a Web site has placed a cookie on your computer that you don't want, you can delete it. When you change how Internet Explorer 6 handles cookies, the new privacy settings might not apply to cookies that are already on your computer. To make sure that all the cookies meet your new settings, you can delete all the existing cookies.

On the Internet Explorer 6 Tools menu, click Internet Options.

On the General tab, click the Settings button, and then click the View files button.

In the window (to your hard disk drive) that opens, find the cookie you want to delete.

Click to select the cookie you want to delete.
    If you want to delete more than one cookie, press CTRL as you click each cookie that you want to delete (this lets you select a group of cookies). If you want to delete all the existing cookies, press CTRL+A to select them all.

Press the Delete key.

When you are finished, click OK twice.

Be careful! Some Web sites store your member name, password, or other personal information in a cookie, so if you delete that cookie, you may need to re-enter this information the next time you visit the site.

In IE-7.......

Tools, Internet Options, under General Tab... Browsing History open Settings,, then open view files in the new window.. Cookie list will come up... on the far left of list , right click on the ( cookie owner: ) you want to delete and select delete it will remove it.. .. Sites are listed in middle and dates accessed on right..

I also have my settings to Keep History 1 day only, that way you don't get thousands of cookies.. to filter through..

You also want to auto update web sites accessed and STAY AWAY FROM MOVE FOLDER OR VIEW OBJECTS YOU NEVER WANT TO MESS THERE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING.. . YOU CAN REALLY SCREW THE POOCH IN THERE..
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Anonymous

Not a member any more and cannot log in after being kicked

OFF.IIWW

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Platinum Poster
    Member #

A name might be helpful if we are to check your account and see if a problem is present..
    Gunjunkie..

Anonymous

IIWW=Whiz

Platinum Poster
    Member #

Your account is fine... I am not sure what happens about every 6 weeks you have this it seems.. But your account is active just as it was the last time you posted logged in..
    Gunjunkie..

Banned
    Member #

Re: LOG IN PROBLEMS POSSIBLE FIX

my loggin time is a hour behind yours and I have tried several adjustments and can't get it.I is 0826 here

Really Short Fuse Administrator
    Edmond, Oklahoma - That's just North of the Red River Team .444 Charter Member
    Member #

Roland,

Go into your profile. Look for:

Modify Profile
    Account Related Settings
    Forum Profile Information
    Look and Layout Preferences THIS ONE
    Notifications and Email
    Personal Message Options
    Edit Buddies

And thrash around a bit. I finally clicked on (auto detect) and it fixed me up.
    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v354/vtdw1/
    MO Member #77

Banned
    Member #

Does not have it with out look but I have a way to take out cookies.It does not like my current password that has not changed

Banned
    Member #

All so my mail is not coming in that I send .Just sent finally Who Are you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links