The elusive 410 shotguns - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: The elusive 410 shotguns

Contributing Member
    Member #
    I bought a mossberg 500 pistol grip 410 about 8 years ago. It is a hoot to shoot, great home defense weapon.. I have seen a few of the levers at gun shows but wanted way too much money for them. Plus the dang ammo is expensive so makes it painful to shoot.
    Desparodo and Maineiac like this.
    WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS TYRANNY, WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE , THERE IS LIBERTY......... Thomas Jefferson

life member NRA

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    I was at auction that had a Ranger 25-20/ 410 O&U. That was Sears trade name for their gun line. The gun was in excellent shape only it had problem with lock work. This gun was a line off Marlin 90 combo guns, they never got into big production because WW2 broke out. I ran it to $600 before I got out and it went for $1200+ and that was 15yrs ago.
    Desparodo and Maineiac like this.
    Never trust a man who rents pigs : Gus, Lonesome Dove

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    I have a Marlin over and under, 22 Long rifle over 410 shotgun with engraving of bird dog on the stock.
    Last edited by Scorpiusb; 12-05-2019 at 03:21 PM.
    levergunx1 and Desparodo like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Frog View Post
    If you really want a challenge, try to acquire a Model 90 Marlin O/U in 410 bore! Only a very few were made just prior to WW II and when the company resumed production after the war, they had disappeared. I was unbelievably fortunate to have a friend call and tell me he had found one in a shop 130 miles to the East. It didn't matter that I was getting ready to take a trip going 200 North, I drove to the shop, burned up some credit on plastic, and then continued my trip. The trip turned into a big triangle shape rather than a more-or-less straight line, but I've got my 410 Model 90!

First time out the top lever spring went away, but once I got that replaced i've got a sweet little gun that amazes folks with how tiny and petite it looks, but it will bust clay birds if I do my part!

Froggie
    Our club had its annual Christmas shoot and dinner Sunday, so I took my Model 90 in 410 and shot a round of skeet. I haven't gotten any better, but that little Marlin still looks like a champ!

Froggie
    "It ain't easy being green!"

Member #28, Team Shotgun
    Ballard Lover

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by drew0517 View Post
    I have a Marlin over and under, 22 Long rifle over 410 shotgun with engraving of bird dog on the stock.
    I'd like to see some pics of that.

My heroes’ have always been cowboy’s

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links