SKB 585 with Gold Package advice please.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Grenadier

Thread: SKB 585 with Gold Package advice please.

Contributing Member
    Member #

SKB 585 with Gold Package advice please.

Just stumbled upon a set of Japan SKB 585's with the Gold Package. Set includes 410, 28, 20, and 12 gauges. Guns look like new and have boxes. Only ding I could find looked like a safe ding on the butt stock of the 28 gauge. The 410 and 28 gauges are priced each at $1350 and the 20 and 12 gauges each priced at $1200. I'd really like to take the 410 and 20 gauges home. I just don't know these import guns very well. I do know that SKB Japan guns stopped about a decade ago and are now made in Turkey.

So, I need to know the value of the 585 Upland with the Gold Package. Like anything else in the shotgun world, the 410 and 28 gauges will command a premium.

thanks,

Dan

Gunfighter
    Member #
    SKBs 585 is a great gun. I had a two barrel trap set that I shot for a while then gave to my brother. He has since given it to a son in law. The guns are well built, sturdy, and good shooters. There is a reason Ithaca used them to make their guns for years. That said, I am speaking of the Japan made SKB guns. I understand some are now being made in Turkey and I cannot speak to those.
    bassetman1974 likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links