Martial Law and COVID-19 Virus confiscation of guns... - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Martial Law and COVID-19 Virus confiscation of guns...

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by graymustang View Post
    There was and is, the threat of a deep ban in here in Virginia, the arranged plan was to move the guns and safe to friend's house who lives near and across the state line in West Virginia. Because of this planned to leave the state upon retirement, which was not the original plan.
    Move to NC.,
    My avatar is in Honor of my Great Grandfather , Corporal J.M. Johnston , who fought for the Confederate 36th Regiment , Company H , Heavy Artillery & who was captured by the Union at Fort Fisher, NC on Jan. 15 1865 at @ 10:00PM.

God, Guns, and Guts Made America Free.

At Any Cost Keep All Three !

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bgavin View Post
    Ruby Ridge and Waco are proof that law enforcement can always find rogues willing to murder women and children.

What are you *really* going to do when cop(s) or national guard comes to your door with a court order to confiscate your guns?

• Shoot the Cop
    • Explain the 2nd Amendment
    • Refuse Entry on 2nd Amendment grounds
    • Stand by helplessly

#1 - your rectum will be married to your cell mate for eternity
    #2 - will get you cuffed and placed in the police cruiser
    #3 - will get you beaten up, cuffed, and placed in the cruiser
    #4 - you watch them ransack and confiscate your gun safe

Law enforcement and the courts will systematically destroy you if you refuse to surrender your guns.
    Liberty or Death.
    bassetman1974 likes this.
    My avatar is in Honor of my Great Grandfather , Corporal J.M. Johnston , who fought for the Confederate 36th Regiment , Company H , Heavy Artillery & who was captured by the Union at Fort Fisher, NC on Jan. 15 1865 at @ 10:00PM.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Drm50 View Post
    You have to wonder why the big money has backed the Liberal Left which is actually the One World Govt Crowd. What do the elites see coming down the road that is going to endanger their fortunes. I think they see a point that social programs can no longer support the population as more and more humans are replaced by automation. The masses have to be controlled and that is not possible when people have constitutional rights.
    The elites have sold out all western countries for the fast buck. The capital all went to hi tech where gains were fast. They no longer wanted to put capital into industries that required dealing with Unions and regulations. The trade deals were for the benefit of Wall Street not Main Street. I don’t know what is going on with this Corona but I think it’s deeper that medical problem.
    Dems have been going to, and making crooked unconstitutional deals with China since Bill was POTUS. They went shortly before COVID19 broke out too. This COVID19 is but yet another dem (with help of China) orchestrated attempt to oust Trump in 2020. it's also an act of war by China if ya ask me. Remember ....lots and lots of BIG companies/business owners are democrat sychophants. That with the liberal news media, they are all working together on this COVID19 closing of businesses IMHO. Time will always tell.

Still trying to figure out why Trump's playing along with this crap.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Gunfighter
    Member #
    There have been too many cases where someone has decided they "ought to do something" and decided that seizing guns is the right ( ie, politically popular) thing to do and they can take actions quicker than lawyers can stop them.

I remember reading about a case where a guy went home when he heard about a "raid" on his home and offered to open the safe for them and they refused to let him, insisting they had to cut it open themselves.

Other cases of weapons being seized and lost, stolen, damaged or otherwise not returned to the owner even when judges said they had to return them. Suits over such actions only make lawyers rich.

I would make sure your collection is protected by any legal measures needed (trusts or whatever) as well as physical protection (multiple layers of locks and walls) to slow things down if someone gets a wild hair.

And if some local loudmouth starts making trouble I'd make a good friend of a staffer on the local paper or TV station who you could call if any such actions are started so the illegal actions could be publicized and shown to be wrong.

And the more people who know about your collection the more likely it is for someone to get a wild hair.

And if someone starts making trouble don't be afraid to contact anyone you can think of to get the word out and bring pressure to stop the insanity.
    Wild Turkey

Marlin 39A Mountie, 1960
    Marlin 336 TEXAN .35 Rem, 1960
    CMP Springfield Armory M1 Garand, 1943

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #

Martial Law and COVID-19 Virus confiscation of guns...

“I am an American constitutional lawyer – and I see our government using Covid-19 to take away our fundamental rights”

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/483758-coro...ts-government/

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    I think the powers that be want the revolt. IMO they don't think anything will happen to them as they are the leadership, I don't remember giving that tile too anyone do you.The only ones that can say anything close are Trump & Pence, & they still work for us.
    What this country needs is a department of common sense! The tree of liberty would be a great place for hang mans ropes!
    Team 22 Magnum # 46 Team Old Pharts # 235 Team Wheel gun # 74 Team 22 bolt action # 5 Team 60 # 511

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    I think the Dems want to erase our constitution. It’s only way they can pull off their agenda. You saw what they managed to pull off under 8 years of Obama. If Trump hadn’t won we wouldn’t know what hit us. Things are still against the people. There are many people in govt that are still fighting the will of the people. It is still very important that Trump wins 2020 to allow the crimes of the Dems to come out.
    If Dems win 2020 elections they should be contested on every level for every election.
    Never trust a man who rents pigs : Gus, Lonesome Dove

Gunfighter
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlinManCB45/70 View Post
    Still trying to figure out why Trump's playing along with this crap.
    Trump is under tremendous pressure. The msm has whipped the populace into a frenzy and many, if not most, people think the government is our savior. I think the pres is listening to his advisors and making decisions as best he can. I sure wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.
    Dennis
    NRA Life Member

We're rollin' downhill like a snowball headed for hell. - M Haggard
    Beisse nicht die hand die dich futtert.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    The best thing the government—at all levels—can do to help our country is get out of the way.
    R/Griff

Wrangler
    Member #

I've seen the light !

Quote Originally Posted by jgriffin1988 View Post
    The best thing the government–at all levels–can do to help our country is get out of the way. R/Griff
    ...this is not a local political point of view:
    under the bright light of his transnational statement value, it's a word of true global wisdom !
    in the darkest hour, with my sincerest respect !
    Last edited by wilecoyote; 03-24-2020 at 11:38 PM. Reason: I've seen the light !
    jgriffin1988 likes this.
    ...next thing you know they'll want your pistol and your tobacco...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links