Martial Law and COVID-19 Virus confiscation of guns... - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree175Likes

Thread: Martial Law and COVID-19 Virus confiscation of guns...

Distinguished Master
    Dixie, the confederate states of america in woods of S.C.
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldtrigger View Post
    I thought for a minute that pile he's sitting on would be the "should have been" rejects from the Remington plant
    no that would actually be the ones ready for shipment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Waffletop and Pereira like this.
    I have never harvested an animal but I have KILLED QUITE A FEW !

everybody has a plan until they get hit in the mouth,,mike Tyson,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    ............probably won't post much on this particular thread right here.
    Pereira likes this.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bassetman1974 View Post
    I remember when they enacted Martial Law during Katrina and knocked down an elderly woman to take the gun out of her house. Does anyone else see this happening during the Coronavirus scare?

I live in a Liberal state and extremely Liberal city and county and I have a fairly large gun collection. Part of it is my hobby and a big part of it is an investment for retirement. Not really looking forward to the Gestapo throwing around some pristine 90 year old Colts and S&W's in their property room. I'm seriously thinking about getting pro active and moving them to a friend's house in a rural more conservative county.

What are your thoughts?
    When they pry my cold dead fingers from around them.
    bassetman1974, RESIII and 336 Fan like this.
    Team 35 Remington #722
    Team 336-44 #62
    Team 1894 #512
    Team Wheel Gun #77
    Team 44-40 #57

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Site Contributor Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 336 Fan View Post
    Here in Virginia, they "want" to put in a law that you have to report anything stolen or missing in something like 24 or 48 hours. They "want" to, not sure if it will pass.
    HB9ER passed and is waiting for Gov Blackface's signature. It started as 24 hours, but the senate insisted on and amended it to 48 hours instead. The penalty is a $250 civil fine.
    “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” H.L. Mencken

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    From Eric Peters, epautos.com:
    “I have reports of – and have seen – armed government workers in my state (VA) menacing businesses that dare to transact business. Free exchange is now a criminal offense. Of course, it has been for some time – depending on the free exchange involved. But it’s now general.

You face armed government workers – and their arms – for attempting to serve people a cup of coffee. The AGWs are prowling around local restaurants, menacing the proprietors if more than ten people are within.

The “locking down” (a term once reserved for inmates of prisons) of America passes almost without comment – and little objection. The government decrees that people are no longer free to associate; to freely transact business.

Else Hut! Hut! Hut!

Because Corona.”
    rob42049 and Maineiac like this.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rob42049 View Post
    Gun owners are a real threat to the Powers That Be and their little errand boys going door to door seizing weapons. What happened to the Oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America? Or their Oath of Office? Looks like that paycheck is more important than an Oath. Why not sell out your fellow Citizens, they're powerless to do anything about it anyway. Who'd have thought that people of substance, morals, and conviction could be bought?

07F51A29-8415-4EF7-9F1D-D0467A25CD34 - Edited (1).jpg
    They were bought because they have no substance, morals, or conviction. But they are both feared and idolized by the sheep, so........
    I ain't askin' nobody for nuthin', if I can't get it on my own.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    I really haven't had time to get back to this thread from six days ago. I instantly went from 40 hours a week to 60 plus. We are buying as much raw materials as possible at the moment. I unloaded 14 trucks of steel yesterday in eight hours. Most we have ever unloaded before in an eight hour shift was 8.

Shopping after work this last week was like shopping the day before Christmas. My Cabela's store is literally out of all handgun and AR-15 ammo. I bought the last 100 rounds of 5.56 Friday night. They were bringing cases of ammo out on carts and cutting the tape. Then people dove in with their hands until it was gone. Never seen that before in my life. Also, they were handing out numbers for the gun counter. I was offered number 86 and they were currently helping out number 30. The manager came out at 4:30 and said they were done handing out numbers for Friday but would start handing them out for Saturday. Very crazy times.

As far as my gun collection. I'm going to split it up in thirds keeping my everyday stuff and some self defense arms at home. The other two thirds will stay at two fellow collector's homes who are good friends and live in more rural conservative counties. Don't know if I'm being pro active or paranoid. Again, very crazy times.
    JMAG54 and 336 Fan like this.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    This excerpt comes from Martin Armstrong of Armstrong Economics:
    “There is a major movement toward authoritarianism. Perhaps because they know the system is collapsing and they are using this as the excuse. I had an exchange with a doctor who said they need the quarantine and I am spreading dangerous information. I asked him to look at his pension funds. Are any left? He went silent. There is something wrong here. You do not destroy the world economy on this magnitude to even save 25,000 lives. Even if 40% of the population got this, with a death rate which is less than 3% (8% among the elderly), it does not warrant this economic destruction. They are wiping out small businesses, countless people have lost their jobs, others their entire pension fund, and there is no putting this back together again as nothing happened. This is a intentional economic destruction that is being carried out for an undisclosed purpose.”

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    You have to wonder why the big money has backed the Liberal Left which is actually the One World Govt Crowd. What do the elites see coming down the road that is going to endanger their fortunes. I think they see a point that social programs can no longer support the population as more and more humans are replaced by automation. The masses have to be controlled and that is not possible when people have constitutional rights.
    The elites have sold out all western countries for the fast buck. The capital all went to hi tech where gains were fast. They no longer wanted to put capital into industries that required dealing with Unions and regulations. The trade deals were for the benefit of Wall Street not Main Street. I don’t know what is going on with this Corona but I think it’s deeper that medical problem.
    Never trust a man who rents pigs : Gus, Lonesome Dove

Contributing Member
    Member #
    NC has a law that excludes firearms from being confiscated during emergencies.
    bassetman1974 and 336 Fan like this.
    My avatar is in Honor of my Great Grandfather , Corporal J.M. Johnston , who fought for the Confederate 36th Regiment , Company H , Heavy Artillery & who was captured by the Union at Fort Fisher, NC on Jan. 15 1865 at @ 10:00PM.

God, Guns, and Guts Made America Free.

At Any Cost Keep All Three !

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links