Not Just VA: Maryland Progressive Fascists Introduce Gun Ban, Registration Bill
Like Tree24Likes
  • 4 Post By montezumaz
  • 7 Post By rob42049
  • 7 Post By MarlinManCB45/70
  • 3 Post By Cowboy23*
  • 2 Post By North Idaho Shooter
  • 1 Post By miket156

Thread: Not Just VA: Maryland Progressive Fascists Introduce Gun Ban, Registration Bill

Contributing Member
    Member #

Thumbs down Not Just VA: Maryland Progressive Fascists Introduce Gun Ban, Registration Bill

As Democrats in Virginia are advancing Gov. Ralph Northam’s gun, magazine, and suppressor ban, their counterparts in the Maryland legislature are getting ready to crack down once again on the state’s legal gun owners with a gun ban bill of their own. HB1261 has the backing of the House speaker in Annapolis, which gives it a little extra weight and improves the chances of the bill’s passage. - Cam Edwards

That would be disastrous for gun owners in the state, who would not only face a registration requirement for their so-called assault weapons, but onerous fees that would prohibit many gun owners from complying with the requirement if they wanted to. The proposed registration requirement would kick in on October 1st, 2020, and features a sliding scale of registration fees. The longer you wait to register a firearm, the more expensive it would be. ...

Read more: https://bearingarms.com/came/2020/02...8KghS-Xh59W_a0
    NRA: Patron Member; USAF: 1967-71 E-5; Semper Vigilans Fortis Paratus et Fidelis Pro Deo et Constitutione!

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    I find it very encouraging to know that the Democrat Party of Maryland has solved all the crime, filth, racism, and corruption in the City of Baltimore, and can finally address the real problems plaguing the good Citizens of their State. One can only applaud the great progress they've made. Taxpayers will be proud to know that their money is being spent so wisely.
    Last edited by rob42049; Yesterday at 01:51 PM.
    Team 1894 #288
    Team Winchester #134
    Marlin League #145
    Team Enfield #1
    Team Revolver #99

Contributing Member
    Member #
    The only way to solve all the crime, filth, racism, and corruption in the City of Baltimore,is by running all of the Democrat Party of Maryland out of the state and then and only then can the citizens finally address the real problems plaguing the good Citizens of their State.
    My avatar is in Honor of my Great Grandfather , Corporal J.M. Johnston , who fought for the Confederate 36th Regiment , Company H , Heavy Artillery & who was captured by the Union at Fort Fisher, NC on Jan. 15 1865 at @ 10:00PM.

God, Guns, and Guts Made America Free.

At Any Cost Keep All Three !

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    It's occurring here too. These Looney Liberals are trying to ride the wave of 2nd A infringement emboldened by VA. Man I hate being on the money with my Xtal ball but you can see the trend here. Expect to see it in other Blue run States run by "Looneys". These corrupt Dems are like a leach sucking the blood out of America.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Considering the proximity to D.C., it's kind of not surprising. The democrats are out to do as much damage as they can, possibly because they feel they will lose their collective behinds in the next election. We can only hope.
    256WinMag and Cowboy23* like this.

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by North Idaho Shooter View Post
    Considering the proximity to D.C., it's kind of not surprising. The democrats are out to do as much damage as they can, possibly because they feel they will lose their collective behinds in the next election. We can only hope.
    The Dems are like watching a shoplifter on cam---you know they will steal and are just waiting for the right moment to do so.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #

Not Just VA: Maryland Progressive Fascists Introduce Gun Ban, Registration Bill

Stupid SOBs.
    Last edited by jgriffin1988; Today at 05:48 AM. Reason: What Mike said!

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    If those bills become law the only way to fight it is at the SCOTUS. The only organization to fight it is the NRA, or at least it was.

In the mean time I would not REGISTER a firearm because the FASCISTS passed a law that is unconstitutional. I don't own a semi auto anything, but if I did and the Fascists think for a minute I would turn it in and LOSE my investment, then they're as crazy as Nancy Pelosi. The only thing to do is IGNORE it until it is taken to Court.

Mike T.
    1894cfan likes this.
    The difference between Genius and Stupidity is that Genius has its limitations. (Attributed to Albert Einstein)

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links