rumble in Richmond
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree460Likes

Thread: rumble in Richmond

Gun Wizard
    Member #

rumble in Richmond

hopefully all those snowflake politicians will wake up and realize they have kicked a sleeping giant.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldtrigger View Post
    hopefully all those snowflake politicians will wake up and realize they have kicked a sleeping giant.
    I have been keeping a close eye on the local news outlets, all seems to be going well.

I pray for peaceful protests, not to leave a bunch of garbage around, and MAYBE then MAYBE the legislators will come to their senses when they see the magnitude of the resistance to any new gun laws.

The only guv't I need is my 45-70..............
    Last edited by mrguvna; 01-20-2020 at 10:10 AM.
    WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS TYRANNY, WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE , THERE IS LIBERTY......... Thomas Jefferson

life member NRA

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Amen for a peaceful 'slapping some sense' into those politicians!

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    From the live feeds, it doesn't appear to be as big a turn out as expected.
    jim716, mikom, cajun56 and 2 others like this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    VFW Life Member
    AMVETS Life Member
    101st Airborne Division Assoc. Life Member

Contributing Member
    Member #
    From the feeds I am seeing the crowds are huge
    WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS TYRANNY, WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE , THERE IS LIBERTY......... Thomas Jefferson

life member NRA

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    I wouldn’t put it past the liberal media types to pick the least flattering camera angles to misrepresent the crowd size.
    Hoping for a peaceful, successful event.
    -Kendawg

Team Wheelguns #73, Team Remington 700 #63, Team Bolt Action Rimfire #135, Team Winchester #131, Team 1894 #515

Super Moderator
    Member #
    So far, so good. A very large number of law abiding patriotic Americans showing up to peacefully protest the lawless politicos overreach.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...n-rights-rally
    Virginia's Capitol flooded with gun rights activists as Second Amendment rally is underway

Most appear unarmed but one couple seems to believe it important to come in tactical gear and armed. Personally, I don't agree doing so as it just gives liberal news ammo as the lead photo against pro gun folks.
    richmond-rally-2.jpg click image to enlarge

Jack
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. – Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

Deadeye
    Member #
    I saw a comment how Northam has set up this rally to arrest "domestic terrorists".
    Uniforms, open carry, group memberships, etc could easily be construed as "domestic terrorists" in his gun-free zone.

Add in the possibility of Soros plants with guns, etc, and it would be very easy for the media to sell their anti-gun propaganda.

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."
    --Ben Franklin, 1776, Signing the Declaration of Independence
    Life NRA Member; Annual GOA Member, VCDL Member, SASS #108882
    "When I'm dead, I hope my wife doesn't sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them."
    Marlin 1894CB, Ruger SASS and Bisley Vaqueros, Bisley Single-Six, Charles Daly 500, Henry Frontier

Distinguished Master
    Dixie, the confederate states of america in woods of S.C.
    Member #
    the "domestic terrorists" are the ones carrying the loaded guns and are dressed like they are going to war!
    I have never harvested an animal but I have KILLED QUITE A FEW !

I would rather have a gun in my hand than a cop on the phone,,,,,,,,,

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKTW View Post
    So far, so good. A very large number of law abiding patriotic Americans showing up to peacefully protest the lawless politicos overreach.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...n-rights-rally
    Virginia's Capitol flooded with gun rights activists as Second Amendment rally is underway

Most appear unarmed but one couple seems to believe it important to come in tactical gear and armed. Personally, I don't agree doing so as it just gives liberal news ammo as the lead photo against pro gun folks.
    richmond-rally-2.jpg click image to enlarge

Jack
    Jack normally I agree with you but I am for anyone that carries at this protest. It is they're Constitutional right to do so and shows the tyrant governor he cannot trump the constitution. If the governor wants to profile me I will sue his axe and Virginia all the way to the Supreme Court. Trust me I don't want violence but if you are within your rights the government would have instigated the violence. The State cannot with hold your constitutional rights. If it happened here I would be one of the first ones showing my weapon of choice. I would also be the first one to fire back. Trust me I am no hot head, I have been seeing this kind of stuff coming for years. I joined the service because I felt strongly about the Constitution and thought it won't hurt me to serve four years, but it turned into almost 23. Off my soap box.
    I think that the couple bearing arms may be well off and want the State to do something about it. Heck they may be lawyers.
    Team 35 Remington #722
    Team 336-44 #62
    Team 1894 #512
    Team Wheel Gun #77
    Team 44-40 #57

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links