VA State Senator Goes Public 72 Hours Before Rally: 'We Are Being Set Up'
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree209Likes

Thread: VA State Senator Goes Public 72 Hours Before Rally: 'We Are Being Set Up'

Gunfighter
    Member #

A Virginia state senator has sounded a warning bell three days before a massive rally is set to coalesce in the commonwealth’s capital.

Conservative Sen. Amanda Chase of District 11 took to Facebook on Friday with a warning for every patriot who plans to attend the pro-Second Amendment rally Monday in Richmond.

Her warning came the same week that Democratic Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam issued an executive order temporarily banning firearms in the Capitol Square.

“Sadly, I am posting this, knowing that the Governor of Virginia has declared a State of Emergency in our state,” Chase wrote. “I want you to be aware of how we are being set up.”

“Does the Patriot Act ring a bell? Does the National Defense Authorization Act ring a bell?”

Chase argued that these laws could be used to label pro-Second Amendment activists as “domestic terrorist[s].”

Specifically, she warned those who are planning to attend wearing military fatigues or rocking militia insignia.

“The Governor, using the media has already set the stage for this to happen,” Chase wrote. “He has already laid the groundwork to make the entire movement look like insurrection.”

It’s not just militia members and those wearing camouflage who have reason to worry.

According to Chase, even some military veterans have been flagged as potential threats.

“They are kicking things into high gear,” Chase wrote. “Military veterans were/are even listed as potential domestic terrorist.”

“We were told not once, but several times by the current President, ‘It’s Not Me they are after, It’s You, The American People.'”

Northam indeed claims to have intelligence that some of the groups attending the Monday rally will be intent on insurrection.

However, this is the first time we have seen such a dire warning from a state official like Chase.

Read her entire post below:

Screen Shot 2020-01-19 at 12.10.42 PM.png

Although Chase’s post could be hyperbolic, there’s no doubt that the stakes are high for the Monday event.

Despite Northam’s emergency gun ban, it’s unclear how many of the tens of thousands of expected rally attendees will obey his decree.

The Virginia Citizens Defense League and Gun Owners of America, two groups behind the massive rally, attempted to battle Northam’s order in court.

They appealed all the way to the Virginia Supreme Court, where Northam’s gun ban was upheld on Friday.

Hopefully, violence can be avoided. But with many rallygoers almost certainly unwilling to bend on their right to bear arms and Northam seemingly intent on enforcing his order with state and local police, we can only wait and see – and pray.

https://www.westernjournal.com/va-st...NMdyBXSvKownxU
    Team 45-70
    Team 1894
    NRA Lifetime/Endowment Member
    USMC 0331

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    There is a chain link fence enclosure around the entire grounds of the State Capitol building. There is only one entrance in to this area, guarded by State Police with metal detectors. You must go in to this part of the Rally unarmed. There is a podium set up for speakers. Further from the State building is another area set up for those unwilling to disarm. There will be a heavy Police presence.

Ugly rumors say that Soros and others are sending in busloads of agitators dressed in MAGA hats, shirts, and jackets. ANTIFA is sending in their usual goons. Northam specifically keeps mentioning Charlottesville, and the Liberal Media is talking White Power, NAZI, and Redneck Gun Culture trash. They have the public on edge. I don't think this one is going to go smoothly. You couldn't get me into a chain link enclosure unarmed.

The Legislators and that coward Northam will not be anywhere near the State Building. They're in hiding, using MLK Day as an excuse. This will be an Historic Day.
    Team 1894 #288
    Team Winchester #134
    Marlin League #145
    Team Enfield #1
    Team Revolver #99

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Of course they are being set up, it's what the Democrats do. Remember when Obama labeled Veterans as Domestic Terrorists? All of us went on a watch list then, if you think not you're fooling yourself.

I'm sure there will be people among the Rally goers that have been planted to stir up violence, and the Fake News Media will be exactly where they are ready to film it and blame it on legitimate demonstrators.

While I cannot attend, my thoughts and prayers will be with Patriotic Virginians.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    VFW Life Member
    AMVETS Life Member
    101st Airborne Division Assoc. Life Member

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by rob42049 View Post
    There is a chain link fence enclosure around the entire grounds of the State Capitol building. There is only one entrance in to this area, guarded by State Police with metal detectors. You must go in to this part of the Rally unarmed. There is a podium set up for speakers. Further from the State building is another area set up for those unwilling to disarm. There will be a heavy Police presence.

Ugly rumors say that Soros and others are sending in busloads of agitators dressed in MAGA hats, shirts, and jackets. ANTIFA is sending in their usual goons. Northam specifically keeps mentioning Charlottesville, and the Liberal Media is talking White Power, NAZI, and Redneck Gun Culture trash. They have the public on edge. I don't think this one is going to go smoothly. You couldn't get me into a chain link enclosure unarmed.

The Legislators and that coward Northam will not be anywhere near the State Building. They're in hiding, using MLK Day as an excuse. This will be an Historic Day.
    mikom, LadyLuck, Ret_Eng and 2 others like this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    VFW Life Member
    AMVETS Life Member

Wrangler
    Member #
    I am ready to go....

At first, I was going to take up VCDL's call to be a volunteer patriot to go into the unarmed cage. I thought "ok, lots of security. I'll be safe." Then, I thought of Las Vegas and the Mandalay. No way am I going in! My Congress critters are 2A supporters so there's no need to lobby them. I've sent them emails. There will be loudspeakers set up outside the cage to hear the rally speakers. So, I see no point of a 67 years old lady going into the cage in harm's way. I don't have a snowball's chance in hell of defending myself without a firearm.

I understand the cage needs to be filled but as of this morning, I just can't do it. I am always armed every day, everywhere I can legally. This just goes against my very core.

See you all there!
    Last edited by LadyLuck; 01-19-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    ​SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
    "These are the times that try men's souls." - Thomas Paine 12/23/1776
    "A Republic, if you can keep it.” Benjamin Franklin 1787

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Unconstitutional, Unlawful and UnAmerican !
    If there are not consequences at the voting booth then shame on every eligible 2A supporting voted. We get the government we deserve, we hire them.

Shall not be Infringed !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    NRA RSO, Pistol Instructor, Home Firearms Safety Instructor
    Utah CFP Instructor

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    You bet your bottom dollar you're being set up. Please be safe.
    Big, flatnose bullets eliminate tracking.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLuck View Post
    I am ready to go....

At first, I was going to take up VCDL's call to be a volunteer patriot to go into the unarmed cage. I thought "ok, lots of security. I'll be safe." Then, I thought of Las Vega and the Mandalay. ........

I understand the cage needs to be filled but as of this morning, I just can't do it. I am always armed every day, everywhere I can legally. This just goes against my very core.

See you all there!
    Not to worry, there won't be a problem getting 10K disarmed patriot volunteers to go inside the cage. VCDL is counting on 10K inside the "kill zone" and 30 to 40 thousand patriots outside the "freedom cage" to protect them. Everybody has a role to play, and they are all important.

To be honest, I think the left and the media are over hyping this to discourage people from attending. None the less, keep your head on a swivel.
    "Step by step they were led to things which dispose to vice, the lounge, the bath, the elegant banquet. All this in their ignorance they called civilization, when it was but a part of their servitude." ― Tacitus

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    First rule: Bring cameras to document everything.
    Remember, only your enemy wants you disarmed.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggerfinger View Post
    First rule: Bring cameras to document everything.
    That right there.
    LadyLuck, Yooper, 336 Fan and 3 others like this.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    VFW Life Member
    AMVETS Life Member

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links