He's right - this is where it will start
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: He's right - this is where it will start

Super Moderator
    Member #

He's right - this is where it will start

It also concerns me how LEO's will act in the day when politicians attempt to run roughshod over out 2A rights.

It’s happening now if you have been thinking it wont here it is. This is down by ******ham not chicago.Yesterday the Jasper County Sheriffs Dept. pulled in the drive looking for Diana said her Foid Card had expired and was here to pick up her guns. She had transferred them to me so we didn’t lose them. She also had documentation of filing for her new card with confirmation of the state taking the payment. Why would they come to a 54 year old women’s home who’s never had a speeding,seatbelt or even a j walking ticket because law abiding citizens is where they will start. Is this all the Jasper County Sheriffs police dept. has to do or are they giving in to the the dirty politicians in Chicago ? Just something to think about before next election. It’s real people it’s started it’s in OUR backyard and it won’t end. The state knows the they have a problem with renewing foid cards but elect to do nothing about it. They’d rather rather send out local police to say infringe on our 2nd amendment. Feel free to share with your friends.

PS - our bad language filter is remarkable stupid. The town is Ef fing ham without the spaces.
    "The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."
    George Orwell

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    That is just wrong on so many levels. It is another example of why I drive around IL on my way to Missouri to visit family.
    NRA Member
    GOA Member
    VFW Life Member
    AMVETS Life Member
    101st Airborne Division Assoc. Life Member

Deadeye
    Member #
    I canceled my firearms insurance policy. I don't talk to people about guns/shooting/hunting unless I know they are serious shooters. I load my guns into my Jeep in the garage. I pay cash for ammo. I am NOT registering any firearms. This crap is coming our way and I think it is best to get/be prepared. I think that I would be picking up the guns/parts/ammo you might need in future.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    For a second I thought the article was about Jasper county South Carolina, thinking there is something really wrong. Still something is really wrong but at least it's not 40 miles down the road.
    1Merlin, mikom and Marlinjunkie like this.
    Teufelshunde !

Wrangler
    Member #
    White Cloud - you can do what you want to do if it makes you feel good. I think it is a good idea to limit exposure of your guns to the public is a good idea. However, don’t think you can fly under the radar of the government. With today’s big data techniques if you ever bought a gun, used a credit card to purchase gun related stuff, ever had a hunting license, posted gun/hunting stuff to social media, went to a gun show, or had friends/family members that have done any of those things you are “on the list” and there is nothing (well almost nothing) you can do to get yourself off the list. Couple that with cell phone tracking (location and voice), license plate readers, and other intel gathering methods. They know who you are, where you go, and what you do.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaJon View Post
    It also concerns me how LEO's will act in the day when politicians attempt to run roughshod over out 2A rights.

PS - our bad language filter is remarkable stupid. The town is Ef fing ham without the spaces.
    Ha Ha Ha, a few months back I tried to write "cock the hammer" discussing a function issue on a Marlin lever rifle. The site software wouldn't let me use the word "cock". The mods have since corrected the problem. It's a work in progress.

T.S.
    gunscrewguy, jim716, mikom and 4 others like this.
    NRA Endowment Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Firearms Accumulator, Native Texan, Team 99 #29

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    BubbaJohn: as I noticed with some in law enforcement, 'gotta' protect the job and the pension....
    In real life may you be the bad ass you claim to be on social media....

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by flyfisher66048 View Post
    White Cloud - you can do what you want to do if it makes you feel good. I think it is a good idea to limit exposure of your guns to the public is a good idea. However, don’t think you can fly under the radar of the government. With today’s big data techniques if you ever bought a gun, used a credit card to purchase gun related stuff, ever had a hunting license, posted gun/hunting stuff to social media, went to a gun show, or had friends/family members that have done any of those things you are “on the list” and there is nothing (well almost nothing) you can do to get yourself off the list. Couple that with cell phone tracking (location and voice), license plate readers, and other intel gathering methods. They know who you are, where you go, and what you do.
    Unfortunately I believe this is spot on. Inevitably we will fight for whats ours, or wish we had anyway

Deadeye
    Member #
    What a deplorable level this nation has sunk to. What is right is wrong and what is wrong is right.

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    What we sometimes forget is this, we could have put a stop to all this treachery. How many of us VOTE CORRECTLY & EVERY ELECTION? How many of us supprt 2nd Amendment candidates? If they betray us we vote their a$$e$ out. How about recall petitions? I'm afraid the first shot will come from Virginia. That's what happens when we allow Leftist Progressives to gain public office. Texas Conservatives voted into office a Governor and Lt. Governor that were both supporters of our right to "keep and bear arms". After the school shooting in Santa Fe, Texas, they flipped to the other side and now support "Red Flag" laws. We're now working on trying to vote them out along with Dan Crenshaw, a newly elected State Rep. Any candidate that supports "Red Flag" laws MUST GO.

WE MUST STAND TOGETHER.
    VOTE at the polls and send a check for whatever you'd spend on a couple of boxes of ammo to your 2nd Amendment candidate. If we don't learn from history, we're doomed to repeat it.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links