Keep VA 2A

Great site fighting for our rights:

https://keepva2a.com/
    Member:
    -NRA
    -VCDL

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    These attacks on us are the first big attempt by these communists to disarm Virginians. Problem is they didn't count on Southerners to fight back (hell they should have known that's what our nature is). Now they've stirred up a hornets nest and don't know how to get out of it. Too late for that, they're going to be stung. Hopefully the rest of the states do something similar and fight back.
    Remember, only your enemy wants you disarmed.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Professor Walter Williams on Virginia’s legacy of Second Amendment support:
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/12/...ndment-attack/
    336 Fan and Marlinjunkie like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Tinhorn
    Member #
    I don't think they want to get out of it. They honestly believe that they have a mandate from the people to take action. Honestly I think they aimed high with the hopes of being able to negotiate down, but the backlash from the counties has them surprised to the point where they are digging in their heals, and making threats.

My county decided to pass the buck and pass a resolution supporting the Constitution because they are all a bunch of... boy I wish I could use the appropriate language to discribe how I feel about my "elected" officials in Suffolk without violating forum rules... let's just say, bless their picking hearts...

If I didn't work, I swear I would show up every morning outside their house with a sign that said "SHAME ON YOU" and hiss/boo at them every time they left their house, and then move to the side walk outside their work. The libs did it to DHS Secretary Neilsen, so I think turnabout in this case would be fair play.
    Last edited by Washington1331; 12-27-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    NRA Life Member Since Election Night 2008
    Team 45-70 #1184
    Proud Member of Uncle Sam's Confused Group Since 1998
    President League of Disgruntled O-4s, USCG Headquarters Chapter.

Site Contributor Super Moderator
    Member #
    As I stated in a post in the Asylum, many people vote for the party or "brand" even though they don't agree with the whole party platform not to mention 33 Democrats ran unopposed out of 140 seats. This does not translate to a ringing endorsement for radical gun control, but somehow the Democrats have decided it is, because Gov Blackface, Lt Gov Rapist, and AG Blackface are searching for some way to salvage a legacy for their blighted and disgraceful term.

Why don't they put their gun control laws up for a public referendum vote if they are so convinced?
    “As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” H.L. Mencken

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links