Will The Revolution Start in Virginia? - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree469Likes

Thread: Will The Revolution Start in Virginia?

Distinguished Master
    Member #

Exclamation

In addition to all the other insults that the Marxists have thrown at us, they have also been trying to destroy our Heritage. Even though I was born and raised North of the Mason-Dixon line, my heart has always been with Dixie. I always believed that Individual states are Sovereign independent states, as written in the Declaration of Independence, and have the Right to Secede.

The Fascists that are card carrying members of what was the Democrat Party have been destroying statues of Confederate heros, or getting Left Wing City councils having the statues removed from Public and stored somewhere. There is no doubt what they are up too, they want to destroy our country's Heritage, remove our History. They HATE WHITE PEOPLE.

I'm afraid we are going to have to FIGHT these people or lose our country. I'm too old to get around, which makes me angry with myself.

Mike T.
    drinva, Flat Top, cajun56 and 4 others like this.
    The difference between Genius and Stupidity is that Genius has its limitations. (Attributed to Albert Einstein)

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat Top View Post
    The point I am trying to make here is that The People have power to get their states to institute 2nd Amendment protections within their states, and by doing so wont have to go through what the good folks in VA are now having to deal with.
    It's very hard when you have national and self centered forces injecting vast amounts of money, aka INTERFERING, in your state's elections. I was born and raised in NYS (upstate)and became a Virginian in 1994 when I retired from the Navy. I do not appreciate the out of state liberals interfering in my adopted state nor the liars that ran as "being different" and jumped on the impeachment bandwagon right after the election.
    Ret_Eng, JACKTW, cajun56 and 6 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtoSkeet View Post
    It's very hard when you have national and self centered forces injecting vast amounts of money, aka INTERFERING, in your state's elections. I was born and raised in NYS (upstate)and became a Virginian in 1994 when I retired from the Navy. I do not appreciate the out of state liberals interfering in my adopted state nor the liars that ran as "being different" and jumped on the impeachment bandwagon right after the election.
    This is so true! VA should enact a state law to keep out of state money out of OUR elections!
    JACKTW, cajun56, drinva and 7 others like this.
    Rotary Mag Savage 99 lover
    Model 336A/336XLR 24 inch barrel hoarder
    Too many Marlins to list--especially the ones in 35 Rem
    Lovin' life in a Red State and hope it stays that way
    U.S. Army Retired (1984-2004) Yeah--spent time doin' the OEF/OIF thing

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Master
    Dixie, the confederate states of america in woods of S.C.
    Member #
    locked and loaded here in SC,,,,,,,,,,,,
    cajun56, miket156, drinva and 6 others like this.
    I have never harvested an animal but I have KILLED QUITE A FEW !

I would rather have a gun in my hand than a cop on the phone,,,,,,,,,

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by NewtoSkeet View Post
    Well, the good folks of VA...1000 of them, showed up to protest that new law...what if 5000 showed up, 10,000, 20,000? Judging from what I read of that law, it not only affects gun owners, but others as well...."all" need to come together to fight!!! One good showing of support of the 2nd Amendment by a statewide contingency of irate voters, and a message by those voters that the politicians can make all the unconstitutional laws they want to, but, the voters are not only going to disobey those laws, but insure...one way or the other that those politicians will never see the light of office again, and some minds may be changed. Remember the gun laws that were passed in New York State.....hardly anybody obeyed them, and the state police said that they could not enforce them anyway...budgetary and manpower concerns. The only other alternative is to move to a gun friendly state.....

The left will keep pushing their non-sense until The People get the point across that they are not going to put up with it any more!
    "Overkill.............is WAY underrated."
    https://www.marlinowners.com/forum/new-sg35-sg444-home/

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by OLSKOOL View Post
    locked and loaded here in SC,,,,,,,,,,,,
    There ya go...thats the ticket!!!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    It seems the infiltration of liberal support coupled with liberal money may just bring the tipping point, in VA. Something tells me that these authoritarian liberals have picked the wrong state to attempt their insane takeover. They'd be wise to acknowledge that constitutional loving Virginians won't simply roll over as other states have, it won't become another CA.

To become a legislator one needs to know constitutional law in order to honor their sworn oath to uphold constitutional law. Therefore, we need a law that automatically outs any legislator who proposes an unconstitutional bill. Cut and dried, submit an unconstitutional bill, and the boot meets your butt.

That said, all eyes will be on VA how this plays out.

Jack
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. – Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Isnt VA the state that the governor wore blackface, and wanted babies killed after they were born......and, the Lt governor had raped a women? If so, it seems that they need to clean up "their" acts before they start pushing on the general public to give up their rights.
    Ret_Eng, JACKTW, bwills80 and 7 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Flat Top View Post
    Isnt VA the state that the governor wore blackface, and wanted babies killed after they were born......and, the Lt governor had raped a women? If so, it seems that they need to clean up "their" acts before they start pushing on the general public to give up their rights.
    You are right! And---the state attorney general has admitted to wearing blackface as well. Guess what--they are all Demoncraps. If they were Republicans--they would have been forced out due to the pressure from the media. They have all been pretty much in hiding since the blackface scandal broke out earlier this year. Demoncrap voters keep voting in these kind of people!
    Flat Top, JACKTW, bwills80 and 7 others like this.
    Rotary Mag Savage 99 lover
    Model 336A/336XLR 24 inch barrel hoarder
    Too many Marlins to list--especially the ones in 35 Rem
    Lovin' life in a Red State and hope it stays that way
    U.S. Army Retired (1984-2004) Yeah--spent time doin' the OEF/OIF thing

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    I have heard there is a heavy contingency of Washington Bureaucrats that live in eastern VA....that right there is your problem!!!!!
    JACKTW, bwills80, drinva and 6 others like this.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links