Will The Revolution Start in Virginia? - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree469Likes

Thread: Will The Revolution Start in Virginia?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Now you know why 2nd Amendment Counties are multiplying like crazy in the Commonwealth.............
    Rotary Mag Savage 99 lover
    Model 336A/336XLR 24 inch barrel hoarder
    Too many Marlins to list--especially the ones in 35 Rem
    Lovin' life in a Red State and hope it stays that way
    U.S. Army Retired (1984-2004) Yeah--spent time doin' the OEF/OIF thing

Distinguished Master
    Member #

Exclamation

Even though I was born in PA, I have read a number of things that people from the "Old South" said about Washington DC. They warned us of what would happen if an all-powerful Federal Government took control of our Country.

The Fact that Virginia is right next to the cesspool of cockroaches may have something to do with this latest attempt at Tyranny, or it could be that the Agenda of the Marxists is just moving right along. If they take away our guns, we become sheep. I don't believe gun owners will let the Marxists get away with it. Time to stand up!

Mike T.
    Last edited by miket156; 12-01-2019 at 10:04 AM.
    The difference between Genius and Stupidity is that Genius has its limitations. (Attributed to Albert Einstein)

Wrangler
    Member #
    I'm right in the thick of it in Richmond City. Was already planning to move this coming spring, so a sanctuary county is now part of the process of where we are moving to. In the meantime, it's going to be very interesting to see what these radical leftists try to push. I am hard pressed to think that EVERY Democrat in office will support these outrageous bills. If just a few vote against them, they won't pass.
    Team 444 #708
    Team .35 #660
    Team .22 Mag #173
    Team 60 #403
    Team Glenfield #89

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Look at everything that is going on in our nation and our states...Trumps B.S. impeachment, illegal immigration, unconstitutional 2nd Amendment regulations, sanctuary cities, homelessness, etc. The Dems and the MSM keep pushing, but as all of you know, The People will only be pushed so far before they begin pushing back....VA. is a good example!

Over the last few years here in Missouri, a Constitutional Amendment...The Right to Keep and Bear Arms... is now part of our Constitution.... it cannot be ratified, reworded, or changed in any way. It is a permanent fixture of our law. Our laws also exclude Federal Government intervention of our 2nd Amendment Rights, with the exception of Interstate Commerce (of course), but, what goes on within Missouri borders as far as sales, transfers, gifting, shipping, etc, is unregulated by law. We also have Constitutional Carry, Castle Law, and Stand Your Ground Law.

The point I am trying to make here is that The People have power to get their states to institute 2nd Amendment protections within their states, and by doing so wont have to go through what the good folks in VA are now having to deal with.
    "Overkill.............is WAY underrated."
    https://www.marlinowners.com/forum/new-sg35-sg444-home/

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Remember what ive said. NEVER! think it can not happen here. someday there will nowhere to run!

Tinhorn
    Member #
    This is yet another example of visits from the "Good Idea Fairy" in Richmond. Perhaps when they realize that the wording of the bill would also criminalize members of ANTIFA who the left is so proud of... then perhaps common sense will prevail. I have a feeling that this is simply another case of over charging. Submit bills that are so ridiculous that they know they have no chance of passing... instead after negotiations in different committees they'll compromise on some bill with some of the restrictions that they want. So they'll win a tactical victory.

Where it becomes really dangerous is when one party has a super majority in the House, Senate, and Governor's Mansion. I can't find any information if the Dems have a super majority and are able to pass bills without compromising with the minority party. Does anyone have any information if this is the case?

If these bills do in fact pass, I'm sure that lawsuits will start flying left and right. You can bet your butt that I'll be giving as much as I can to the NRA and others to make sure that these unconstitutional bills are challenged in court.

I blame the current generation of sheep that politicians on the left seem to focus on. We want as much free stuff as possible, and we'll give up our rights to life, liberty and property so we can suck on the teat of big government. They fail to realize the lessons of history and look at the issues with the USSR, and Venezuela.

Just be careful my fellow Virginians about what we post online, you never know what may come back and bite us in the butt.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
    Last edited by Washington1331; 12-01-2019 at 11:31 PM. Reason: poor language
    NRA Life Member Since Election Night 2008
    Team 45-70 #1184
    Proud Member of Uncle Sam's Confused Group Since 1998
    President League of Disgruntled O-4s, USCG Headquarters Chapter.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    With the huge numbers of current and prior military in Virginia - it's probably the opposite.... They are trying to do things which would serve to neuter military opposition....

If people don't have big weapons or formal military tactics training - the local authorities, state police, and riot police can deal with them easily enough....

Go listen to the sea stories of vets... Go listen to podcasts and hear about how battles go with close air support, field artillery, and proper Military Trained combatants....

For example - watch through this... One single Army Infantry platoon in Afghanistan killed thousands of Taliban.... 24 guys were routinely matched up against forces between 200-400 enemy and defeated all of them - often with zero survivors on the other side.... You DO NOT want this going on here on our soil in the USA....

miket156, Flat Top, mikom and 1 others like this.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Virginia has been bought and paid for to be blue before the voting even started. The vast majority of the state is red as blood. Lets pray it doesn't take that color to put things back in order. I've lived here my whole life, but recently we have been toying with moving out of state 100% due to politics. The whole system is SO RIGGED it's stupid. My area has a 2A meeting to become 2A, guess what time? 2pm! How can law abiding working folks show up at 2pm on a Monday on short notice? THEY CANT!!! and they all know this.

We are being pushed in a corner. Guess how we will react?

DR
    Team 60 #324, Team .22 Magnum #114, Team Bolt Action Rimfire #102, Team Wheelguns #54, Team 700 #5, Team Semi-Auto #41, Team Henry #106

"Dying ain't so hard for men like you and me, it's the living that's hard" Ten Bears

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Unfortunately the vast majority of the state that is red as blood doesn't have the population density of the major population areas. As my left leaning associates keep on pointing out when they complain about the Electorial College is: Land has no vote.

The issue remains that the left
    played the long game well. They infiltrated the media, they run social media, they've removed God and morals from our schools and government, and they've taken over education to the point where they indoctrinate our children in the logic and ideologies of the left cause. As such they tell us what to think, what to feel, how we should act, who we should vote for, and who we should choose to associate with. They've managed to turn the current generation into a flock of sheep, looking to the Sheppard of big government to take care of them and are willing to give up their freedoms in return.

Last edited by JACKTW; 12-01-2019 at 03:33 PM. Reason: language
    NRA Life Member Since Election Night 2008
    Team 45-70 #1184
    Proud Member of Uncle Sam's Confused Group Since 1998
    President League of Disgruntled O-4s, USCG Headquarters Chapter.

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Washington1331 View Post
    Unfortunately the vast majority of the state that is red as blood doesn't have the population density of the major population areas. As my left leaning associates keep on pointing out when they complain about the Electorial College is: Land has no vote.

The issue remains that the left
    played the long game well. They infiltrated the media, they run social media, they've removed God and morals from our schools and government, and they've taken over education to the point where they indoctrinate our children in the logic and ideologies of the left cause. As such they tell us what to think, what to feel, how we should act, who we should vote for, and who we should choose to associate with. They've managed to turn the current generation into a flock of sheep, looking to the Sheppard of big government to take care of them and are willing to give up their freedoms in return.

Very well put!
    Last edited by JACKTW; 12-01-2019 at 03:33 PM. Reason: language in quote
    drinva, Flat Top, cajun56 and 2 others like this.
    ​~ Mike
    <*)(((((>{

Captain Team Shotgun, Captain Handgun Team Semi-Auto
    Teams 30-30, 45-70, 35 Rem, 44-40, Wheelguns

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links