Save Our Country - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Save Our Country

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Seems like the leftists are working both sides of the isle. Say what you have to just to get in then do what you want. Money buys favor and big money is going to both sides to get what they rich want.
    Sad.
    V

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceA View Post
    Seems like the leftists are working both sides of the isle. Say what you have to just to get in then do what you want. Money buys favor and big money is going to both sides to get what they rich want.
    Sad.
    V
    Uh, you mean like Mitt Romney ?

T.S.
    NRA Endowment Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Firearms Accumulator, Native Texan
    Team 99 #29

Deadeye
    Member #
    Don't get me started on Mitt Romney.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    One thing im noticing here, a lot of southern states are having a lib invasion! so heres whats coming! the dems/libs LOVE TO SPENT MONEY! hmmmmmmm where do they get it I live in upstate ny. ive live in a nice bi level house one one acre taxes 7,500 a year. lots of folks around here pay waaaaay more. certain tax free so called religious groups are in different town ships. if my house was 4 miles down the road my taxes would be 10,000 easy. 25 mins south of me 12,000 lots of gun laws that boggle the mind. if you visit NY state AVOID THE CITY! if you walk down the street with a MAGA hat or shirt you may wind up having to kick someones butt. most folks are ok. upstate is a different world! NY is kind of in limbo right now. our dear leader has ticked off a lot of people including many in the city by his give aways to the illegals driver lic. free education. free health care etc. etc. so hes laying low. as hard as it is for me to believe, im seeing worse things in TX and many southern states. god help you. libs/dems are a cancerous army speading all over. now heres the hard part, voters in upstate NY have a defeatest sydrome. OH WE CANT BEAT THE CITY VOTE!! WHY BOTHER!! stupid! we have election turnout for gov as low as 12 to 15 % in the last election if a lousy 10% more had turned out Cuomo would be history! DONT FALL INTO THIS KIND OF TRAP! VOTE AND KEEP TRYING! or I can promise you ALL WILL BE LOST!!! I hope you take heed. tell your family, friends etc. you got it straight for a guy in dem/lib land. last thought! some will say why dont you move. I have many reasons. sadly one of em is. soon there will be no place to run!
    Last edited by 94win30wcf; 11-06-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Wrangler
    Member #
    At the voting booth, there is a clear choice: The GOP guy or the Democrat.

We all know, with absolute certainty what the Democrat will do to us.
    The GOP guy may be a jerk.
    He may diddle other guy's wives..

But anything is better than the Democrat.
    Those who get their panties in a wad over conservative "purity" are losing sight of the real target: No More Democrats.
    Life NRA Member; Annual GOA Member, SASS #108882
    "When I'm dead, I hope my wife doesn't sell my toys for what I told her I paid for them."
    Marlin 1894CB, Ruger SASS and Bisley Vaqueros, Stoeger coach gun

Distinguished Master
    Member #

Lightbulb

I vote at our Township's Municipal building, which is the largest Precinct in our Township. There are always people standing in the parking lot handing out propaganda asking for your vote. There was a young man that handed me a colored propaganda card for all the Democrats running for the election. I looked at it and handed it back to him. I said "I won't be voting for any Democrats EVER again". We still use printed paper ballots. There were a number of candidates that cross filed and were listed as "Democrat/Republican". I left it blank, no vote. Can't be both.

The other thing is if you vote Straight Republican, the candidates that cross filed will get your vote even though they are working both sides of the street. I left a number of categories blank, no vote. Judges don't have a Party affiliation. In our state, when their 10 year term is up, the vote selection asks if the Judge should be "retained" for another term. I voted NO for every Judge. I have not been happy with the way Judges have been ruling, so they're all worthless.

Unfortunately, voting is getting to be an exercise in futility. The closest town is primarily Democrats, and vote that way. Those of us out in the sticks are the minority. They vote in other Marxists and pass Sanctuary "resolutions" to protect illegals. So, I NEVER go there and NEVER spend any money in the Borough.

As with Anti gun companies that we don't support, don't support the businesses that operate in those Marxist towns. Vote with your wallet too.

Mike T.
    Last edited by miket156; 11-06-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    The difference between Genius and Stupidity is that Genius has its limitations. (Attributed to Albert Einstein)

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #

Save Our Country

American two-party politics is a lost cause.
    What if they held an election and nobody showed up?
    We are witnessing the great decline of the United States. It will rise again, but not before sinking all the way down to the bottom first.
    If I were y’all, I’d pull my money from the banks and 401K’s before the market drops off a cliff, especially those of you who are within 10 years of retirement. Time is running out. Be smart and get prepared financially.
    R/Griff

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by white cloud View Post
    I call him 'Mitt Wit'.

AC

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    In rural areas the County Seat is where all the Dems are. In rural states the capital is where the Dems are. In our country the Dems are in the big cities. These are there power bases because this is were most of the victim class live. The exception to this are college towns which are also Dem strongholds. Look at political Dist maps. The whole state might be Red but there are those little blue patches around county seats & capitals.

Va just had election that went Dem. The state's metro area around DC is full of govt employees who vote Dem. They vote Dem because that's were all their promotions and pay raises come from. I think we should call that a conflict of interest. Any time politicians can use their power to direct money from the treasury to buy votes, we are in trouble. The Founders knew this and provided for it. What they didn't see was Federal Employee Unions and citizens putting up with the level of corruption we now have.

It is going to have to be broken up completely, you can't patch it. We are going to have to ride this to the finish and start new. Anything less is just kicking it down the road. The news is making a big deal out of corruption in Mexico and lawlessness. They don't have much on us. We have the same thing going on in this country only the people behind all this are a little more refined. They have nothing against killing if it benifits them. They can't go public here in America because public would revolt. So they keep their operations under wraps by controlling the media.
    Never trust a man who rents pigs : Gus, Lonesome Dove

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by white cloud View Post

Mitt Romney is a DUMBACRAT!..................Bought and paid for, by the DNC.............

Tom
    NRA LIFE
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    CCDL

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links