Time to Flee California, Gun Owners!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Time to Flee California, Gun Owners!

Contributing Member
    Member #

Time to Flee California, Gun Owners!

Your duly elected governor just signed 15 draconian gun control measures.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...un-seizure-law

God help us all.

AC

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by gunscrewguy View Post
    Your duly elected governor just signed 15 draconian gun control measures.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...un-seizure-law

God help us all.

AC
    AC,

4 years and counting. I refuse to allow this State to enjoy any revenues from me after I retire.

My only question is related to false witness penalties. If someone falsely causes a US Citizen to lose a Constitutional rights, what are the remedies for the one harmed?

I am not going to stay around. I came to the State for employmenet and will leave after that part of my life is over!!!!

RIP: The late great State of California
    JMAG54, JACKTW, marlinluvr and 8 others like this.
    PDP aka: Pappy
    My Favorites: 22 Hornet and all wildcats, 28-30 Stevens, 32-20 and all wildcats, plus all hyphenated rifle cartridges
    Team: "Old Pharts" #348,
    Team Winchester #145

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Useless to comment here. ....With you Pappy. Little more complicated, will take just a bit longer for me.
    Last edited by JMAG54; 10-11-2019 at 11:45 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Super Moderator
    Member #
    PDP, I too came to CA for business opportunities and was quite successful. I've recently retired and waiting on the wife who has 3.5 yrs remaining. She wanted to retire from her current employer who she has been with for 15yrs but with all what is happening with Newsom and PGE, she's had more than enough. She is going to begin looking for work elsewhere and we'll be gone.

You know his RF law is bad when moonbeam twice vetoed it. I said Newsom is a wannabe dictator and here we are.

Jack
    All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth. – Robert E. Lee

My avatar is dedicated in honor of my
    Great Great Grandfather who fought at Bunker Hill and survived to continue his fight in The American Revolutionary War for Liberty and Freedom.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    No need to comment on what a POS the governor of commiefornia is and further comment would only get me banned and one or more of the alphabet agencies knockin' on my door! Get outta there as fast as you can fellas...and take your $$ with you!
    If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
    Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    As California goes, so goes the nation.
    Any bets on which east coast state will follow with their own like legislation?
    4T57T, gunscrewguy and lever30 like this.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Yep, the valve has been opened a turn, more on the way. Sorry for you all out there, but I'm sure many of us will be joining in your misery sooner than we think. Just reading the article give me reason to believe there are some potential 2A violations should a constitutionally minded federal entity wish to pursue that, or maybe this will just be used as an example for federal laws. USSA.
    Them that don't know him won't like him and them that do,
    Sometimes won't know how to take him.
    He ain't wrong, he's just different but his pride won't let him,
    Do things to make you think he's right.

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Pappy false witness = sss shoot, shovel, shutup, crude but effective...
    What this country needs is a department of common sense!
    Team 22 Magnum # 46
    Team Old Pharts # 235
    Team 22 bolt action # 5

Gunfighter
    Member #
    I am glad I got out of Cal when I did. I am a third generation Californian and spent 50 years watching it deteriorate. It's sad for me but sometimes you have to escape the facts.

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lever Jac View Post
    I am glad I got out of Cal when I did. I am a third generation Californian and spent 50 years watching it deteriorate. It's sad for me but sometimes you have to escape the facts.
    I was a third generation as well but got smart back in 1968. Friends and family told me I was insane to leave California but I felt i had more than enough reasons back then to leave. Times were tough for about a year as I'd just gotten married and decent paying jobs just weren't available. Got a lucky break as I finally got the job I wanted after 6 years of trying. Now that most if not all my friends and family in California are all dead and buried, I see no reason to ever step one foot into that dung hole as long as I live.
    Paul B.
    COMPROMISE IS NOT AN OPTION!
    POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS AN OXYMOROM PROMULGATED BY MORONS!
    WHAT GOOD FORTUNE FOR GOVERNMENT THAT THE PEOPLE DO NOT THINK!....Adolf Hitler
    Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
    MOLON LABE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links