Former Police Officer Tells Congress ‘I Will Not Comply’ With A Gun Ban
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Former Police Officer Tells Congress ‘I Will Not Comply’ With A Gun Ban

Contributing Member
    Member #

Thumbs up Former Police Officer Tells Congress ‘I Will Not Comply’ With A Gun Ban

When Rep. Jerry Nadler scheduled a House Judiciary Committee hearing designed to build support for a ban on semi-automatic firearms deemed to be “assault weapons”, I bet he didn’t expect a 2nd Amendment activist, competitive shooter, and former law enforcement officer to end up as the star of the show. That’s exactly what happened, however, when Dianna Muller of The DC Project told those on the committee that she will not comply with any future ban. - Cam Edwards

“Please don’t legislate the 150 million people just like me into being criminals. It has happened. You’ve already done it,” Muller said, referring to the Trump administration’s ban on bump stocks, the devices that use a semi-automatic weapon’s recoil to make it rapidly fire like an automatic. “I was a bump stock owner, and I had to make a decision: do I become a felon, or do I comply?” Should the government pass an assault-weapons ban, Muller declared, “I will not comply.” ...

Read more: https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2019/0...1q76LtRokXjz6E
    GUN CONTROL: Infringing on the rights of the law-abiding, due to the actions of criminals.

NRA: Patron Member; USAF: 1967-71 E-5

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Every Red Blooded American should be so bold.
    The essence of retirement;

Like oats through a horses butt.......so go the days of my life.
    I'm only in my 60s,I have a nice long life ahead......big plans.
    Eating,sleeping and swatting flies......life is good.

Wrangler
    Member #
    I have a suspicion that a lot of us are going to have to make some difficult decisions once Donald Trump is out of office. I know a lot of people both here and in Texas who will not comply with any sort of gun ban or registration law.

Given recent events, I don't have a lot of confidence that the divide between the left and right will be bridged. I have no clue what this country will look like in 10 years. It is very obvious to me that truth and justice in government is in a very dark place. Important legislation like the trade deal with Canada and Mexico go no where. It appears the left is taking a wrecking ball to this country.

I discussed the current situation with my financial advisor. It was his opinion that if Bernie or Pocahontas gets elected we will have a rerun of 2008. He went on to say that if the "Green New Deal" is implemented there will be no financial place to hide and he would be planning on a world wide depression.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by white cloud View Post
    I have a suspicion that a lot of us are going to have to make some difficult decisions once Donald Trump is out of office. I know a lot of people both here and in Texas who will not comply with any sort of gun ban or registration law.

Given recent events, I don't have a lot of confidence that the divide between the left and right will be bridged. I have no clue what this country will look like in 10 years. It is very obvious to me that truth and justice in government is in a very dark place. Important legislation like the trade deal with Canada and Mexico go no where. It appears the left is taking a wrecking ball to this country.

I discussed the current situation with my financial advisor. It was his opinion that if Bernie or Pocahontas gets elected we will have a rerun of 2008. He went on to say that if the "Green New Deal" is implemented there will be no financial place to hide and he would be planning on a world wide depression.
    Here in NY you are supposed to register assault rifles. only a small fraction complyed.

Sidewinder
    Member #
    If they try to take them, a whole lot of whomever ends up doing the dirty work are going to get shot.

My guess is they know most LEO and our military won't comply with the order. Instead they'll keep frog boiling us over decades, until people aren't willing to fight for the rights anymore. Incremental is their plan. They know they can't take them by force, so they'll make them illegal and sit back and wait for those of us with piss and vinegar in our veins to grow old and die. The next generations will be pivotal as to what happens to this country. As we grow more urban as a society, the number of shooters declines. Take some kids shooting, and drive into their heads why the 2nd exists and why it is so important.
    Ray Newman and durf like this.

Marlin Marksman
    Outside the Moderate Damage Radius, over the mountain and far away
    Member #
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more — we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918—1956

HitlerTodaysDemocrat.jpgHitlerTodaysDemocrat2.jpgimage006.jpegIndiansGaveUpTheirs.jpegMousetrap.jpgNeverAgain.jpg220px-Molon_labe.jpgROE.jpg
    Last edited by Outpost75; Yesterday at 07:52 PM.
    Drm50, Travlin, rob42049 and 5 others like this.
    The ENEMY Is Listening
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    If things reach point of Dems getting control there will only be one choice if you want to continue to live in a free country. It will be settled with violence. The winning side will have to literally wipe out the other. No losers go home to fight another day. Get it on and get it over with. At this point what have you got to loose? If Liberals take power all will be lost anyway. The Liberals are operating outside the law now. If the law means nothing to them why should it to anyone else?

The Democrat party started this. When you have Supreme Court judge ( RBG) make negative statements about a sitting president elected by the people as a role model how do you expect others to act? The Dems are all responsible for today's troubles fro Obama on down to the "Whistle Blower".
    Never trust a man who rents pigs : Gus, Lonesome Dove

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Unfortunately, I think we're way past taking gloves off and/or rolling around in the gravel. This is true for a lot more than gun control.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #

Former Police Officer Tells Congress ‘I Will Not Comply’ With A Gun Ban

Quote Originally Posted by white cloud View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Drm50 View Post
    If things reach point of Dems getting control there will only be one choice if you want to continue to live in a free country. It will be settled with violence. The winning side will have to literally wipe out the other. No losers go home to fight another day. Get it on and get it over with. At this point what have you got to loose? If Liberals take power all will be lost anyway. The Liberals are operating outside the law now. If the law means nothing to them why should it to anyone else?

The Democrat party started this. When you have Supreme Court judge ( RBG) make negative statements about a sitting president elected by the people as a role model how do you expect others to act? The Dems are all responsible for today's troubles fro Obama on down to the "Whistle Blower".
    Quote Originally Posted by paulo57509 View Post
    Unfortunately, I think we're way past taking gloves off and/or rolling around in the gravel. This is true for a lot more than gun control.
    I’ve been posting these sentiments/facts/opinions for years here. Our great-grand-daddy’s America is dead—and we are going to have a fight of biblical proportions on our hands very soon to save what’s left.
    It’s about time y’all joined the party.
    R/Griff

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Griff you are absolutely right about this one, even if you weren't on drop biscuits 😉
    jgriffin1988 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links