I took my 39A to the range this past weekend to zero in a Weaver V22 I had mounted. Elevation was fine, but windage was several inches off.
Looking it over today, I found one of the scope rings wasn't properly mounted. There's a channel on the ring and the piece the mount screw moves wasn't in the channel. I removed the scope and rings and remounted the rings then the scope.
It still looks slightly skewed to me but can't really tell until I try to zero at the range. Not sure if there's any issue with the mount or rings.
If it's still off when I get to the range, I may have to look into other options.