Heart attack symptions don't always follow normal guidelines - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Heart attack symptions don't always follow normal guidelines

Deadeye
    Member #
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I think most of us know people that ignored symptoms and had far worse outcomes.

Glad you're on the mend!

Keith

Deadeye
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by E229Lt View Post
    I ran Medical calls from '77 to '08. Seen a hundred different symptoms but one was almost always present, cold and clammy skin but a patient cannot notice it on themselves.
    Your right, if I had that I sure wasn't aware of it. I may be wrong but I though they sad my temp was up?? There was trouble getting it because my mouth was dry. They used my armpit instead. They said they could use my rectum also but they wouldn't do that to me. I sad that makes two of us and don't even think about that. Ain't gonna happen. Talk abut adding insult to injury .... ha, I'll croak first. !!!
    Nothing is impossible......for the person that don't have to do it !!

Benefactor Member NRA

Wrangler
    Member #
    When I had my heart attack I had pressure and discomfort in my chest like bad heart burn I couldn't get rid of..it was very uncomfortable ...and then eventually I started getting pain in my arms and neck ..I thought well crap....those are symptoms of a heart attack...of course, it would be happening at one in the morning. .I live about fifteen Mile's out if town by myself. Didn't know if it was an attack or not. ..so I decided since I was not currently dibiliated and could function, that I would try and drive myself in to the hospital...figured if it should get worse I could pull off and call for ambulance and would at least be closer to town . .. whatever, that's what I did .drove all the way in to the hospital...wandered in and had trouble finding anyone to help..finally found a gal working in an office and told her i thought I might be having a heart attack. She looked mildly annoyed and said she would go get someone ..she got up and left the room. (..I never did see her again)....a few minutes later some lady walked by and stopped and looked at me in a "what are you doing here manner" and asked if I was being helped. I told her I didn't really know but I hoped so cause I thought I was having a heart attack .. she stared at me for a moment and then said. ".umm. Do you have insurance? " I said "yes."..she took my card and in a moment or two called for a wheelchair. They took me in and ran some tests and the E.R. doctor looked at my chart and said. In a surprised manner ".oh my. You have had a heart attack!"..I assume they then got me stabalized... Cause they told me I would be fine and that the cardiologist would put a stint in me the next day and fix me up. He did that and told me I had a moderately severe heart attack but would be fine. I have been fine for last four years...hope it stays that way.😉😉😉😉 Heart attacks are too much trouble ..and hospital food is terrible

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Esteemed Sharpshooter
    Member #
    Sorry to hear that JC, the way they treated you initially at the hospital. Both women were incompetent twits period...............

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links