Marlin All Weather Polymer Forearm NEW!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Marlin All Weather Polymer Forearm NEW!

Supporting Vendor
    Member #

Exclamation Marlin All Weather Polymer Forearm NEW!

Hi Friends - We're excited to announce our new Marlin Polymer Forearms. Stay tuned for the butt stocks as well. :-)

Let us know what you think!

After much pleading from customers, RPP is excited to introduce our new all weather, M-LOK forend for Marlin lever guns. This robust, glass-filled polymer unit blends traditional lines with modern functionality, enhancing the look, feel, utility and durability of Marlin’s classic hunting rifles. The sandstone texture and generous palm swell offer excellent purchase, while a dozen M-LOK slots (both sides and bottom) provide attachment points for a variety of modern accessories. Better still, one part can replace both cap style and barrel band type original forearms.

Key Features:

- Robust, weatherproof, glass filled polymer

- 12 M-LOK slots for accessories

- Grippy texture and generous palm swell for confident control

- Paintable with no-bake on paint coatings like Duracoat or Cerakote

- Fits all Marlin centerfire lever guns (barrel band types use optional adapter)

- Weighs only 3oz (half a traditional wood forearm)

- Easy install in 15-20 min. (light fitting may be required)

Fits Marlin 336 in .30-30 and .35 Rem; Marlin 308 and 338; Marlin 444; Marlin 1894 in .357 Mag, .44 Mag, .45 LC; Marlin 1895 in .45-70 govt; Marlin 450M

https://www.rangerpointstore.com/mar...-filled-stock/

Marlin M-LOK Forearm_Black_rocks.jpg
    vt4ster, Hoghead, mazer and 4 others like this.
    Ranger Point Precision (Houston, TX) - We design and manufacture performance firearm parts for Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Winchester, Steyr Arms pistols (Polymer stocks, trigger kits, medium loop levers and takedown screws, peep and fiber optic sights, Marlin 1894 extractors, picatinny scope mounts, dovetail fillers, flyweight loading gates, mag followers and more). rangerpointprecision.com Our new motorcycle parts division can be found at rppmoto.com

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    nice looking product as expected, not my thing but I am sure its functional and practical in poor weather etc.

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    I might get this for the 338 since that is my go to for out in the Bush.
    Team 450 #122
    Team 45-70 #933
    USMC 1982-1994
    NRA Member
    Guide Gun & Outfitter Owners Association

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Any ideal when the butt stock will be available ? Really would be interested in the set. Just my opinion but the stock set should match, looks "hodge podge" with a wood stock and a polymer / tactical forearm....not judging anybody who elects to go this route just my opinion. But really like the direction you are heading and will buy a set when available.
    Hoghead and pacificpt like this.

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Dads35 View Post
    Any ideal when the butt stock will be available ? Really would be interested in the set. Just my opinion but the stock set should match, looks "hodge podge" with a wood stock and a polymer / tactical forearm....not judging anybody who elects to go this route just my opinion. But really like the direction you are heading and will buy a set when available.
    We have the prototype done. Nice matching set. Just waiting a bit to see how much interest we receive in "the set" before getting the butt stocks made. Will come with a Limbsaver recoil pad.

Marlin Stock Set.jpg
    turbobug, DWF, gunscrewguy and 5 others like this.
    Ranger Point Precision (Houston, TX) - We design and manufacture performance firearm parts for Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Winchester, Steyr Arms pistols (Polymer stocks, trigger kits, medium loop levers and takedown screws, peep and fiber optic sights, Marlin 1894 extractors, picatinny scope mounts, dovetail fillers, flyweight loading gates, mag followers and more). rangerpointprecision.com Our new motorcycle parts division can be found at rppmoto.com

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Well I definitely could use a new stock set for my 1894 project rifle. So looking forward for the 'set' to show up!
    Lots of Marlins!

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    I almost hate to admit it, but considering the weight savings and the potential sling mounting options I could see myself setting up one of my Marlins with the set.

Vooch

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Vooch View Post
    I almost hate to admit it, but considering the weight savings and the potential sling mounting options I could see myself setting up one of my Marlins with the set.

Vooch

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    I agree, it seems like a plausible idea............ would sure lighten up my 30-30 that has laminate stocks.............
    WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS TYRANNY, WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE , THERE IS LIBERTY......... Thomas Jefferson

life member NRA

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Regarding weight savings, you'll be interested to know that the polymer set (butt and forend) shaved an entire pound off our laminate fitted test rifle. That's pretty substantial. Not to worry though, that high tech Limbsaver is one heck of a recoil pad.

AD

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    By the way, any one notice the end of the mag tube on our pictured rifle?
    gunscrewguy and Texas Shooter like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links