Marlin All Weather Polymer Forearm NEW! - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Marlin All Weather Polymer Forearm NEW!

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    I see a great marketing opportunity here. Hopalong Cassidy, Lone ranger, John Wayne, Gabby Hayes....think of the possibilities!

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffletop View Post
    I see a great marketing opportunity here. Hopalong Cassidy, Lone ranger, John Wayne, Gabby Hayes....think of the possibilities!
    In all reality, any sticker with the people you name could easily be affixed to the polymer stock. Custom Cerakote paint job could be cool too. Compass would be harder b/c we'd need the hole cut-out and the compass to pop into the hole. Although compass sticker....Anyway, fun to think about the possibilities.
    Waffletop likes this.
    Ranger Point Precision (Houston, TX) - We design and manufacture performance firearm parts for Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Winchester, Steyr Arms pistols (Polymer stocks, trigger kits, medium loop levers and takedown screws, peep and fiber optic sights, Marlin 1894 extractors, picatinny scope mounts, dovetail fillers, flyweight loading gates, mag followers and more). rangerpointprecision.com Our new motorcycle parts division can be found at rppmoto.com

Wrangler
    Member #
    Any idea when you're going to get the stock sets back in stock? They are starting to grow on me to the point I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a set.

ETA. is there a way to add some weight to the inside of the stock? I like the utility of synthetic but I really hate to loose a 1/2lb on a gun that already kicks enough.
    Team .45/70#998
    Team Lefty #1
    336CS-.30-30, C3030-.30-30
    1895G, 1894-.357

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner76 View Post
    Any idea when you're going to get the stock sets back in stock? They are starting to grow on me to the point I think I'm going to pull the trigger on a set.

ETA. is there a way to add some weight to the inside of the stock? I like the utility of synthetic but I really hate to loose a 1/2lb on a gun that already kicks enough.
    Not sure exactly when they might be back in stock. They went fast when the last batch came in. We'll be looking over inventory later this month to get a handle on products for this Spring.

Kimberly
    Ranger Point Precision (Houston, TX) - We design and manufacture performance firearm parts for Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Winchester, Steyr Arms pistols (Polymer stocks, trigger kits, medium loop levers and takedown screws, peep and fiber optic sights, Marlin 1894 extractors, picatinny scope mounts, dovetail fillers, flyweight loading gates, mag followers and more). rangerpointprecision.com Our new motorcycle parts division can be found at rppmoto.com

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Why not a conventional forend instead of a tactical one? Would look better and not be a trash collector in the woods.
    Smith & Wesson The Handgun Of Choice!
    Revolvers Rule.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerPointPrecision View Post
    Not sure exactly when they might be back in stock.
    If they are sourced from China it could be a long long time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links