Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By RangerPointPrecision
  • 1 Post By Lever Jac
  • 1 Post By RangerPointPrecision

Thread: BAS Scout Rail + light rail for Marlin's with barrel bands

Supporting Vendor
    Member #

BAS Scout Rail + light rail for Marlin's with barrel bands

For accuracy afficionados and fans of Cooper’s scout concept, RPP now offers its new Barrel Anchored Scout (BAS) rail. As always, Ranger Point’s goal was to push the state of the art forward. In this case, that meant literally pushing the whole rail forward.

Other scout rails can rob your rifle of accuracy by binding the receiver and barrel together under stress. Ranger Point’s BAS rail anchors only to the barrel, and extends to the front of the forearm, adding greater eye relief flexibility while leaving the receiver top free for your choice of backup iron sights. We also made the rail lightweight and ventilated to help maintain balance and alleviate barrel heat. Finally, the included barrel band serves as a forward anchor point for the BAS, but also accommodates an under slung RPP rail for weapon lights, or a standard QD sling stud.

Includes: One 10" Picatinny Rail, one rear dovetail tenon mount, one barrel band mount, 2 set screws and 4 mounting screws.

https://www.rangerpointstore.com/lev...ope-mount-rail

Lever Jac likes this.
    Ranger Point Precision (Houston, TX) - We design and manufacture performance firearm parts for Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Winchester, Steyr Arms pistols (Polymer stocks, trigger kits, medium loop levers and takedown screws, peep and fiber optic sights, Marlin 1894 extractors, picatinny scope mounts, dovetail fillers, flyweight loading gates, mag followers and more). rangerpointprecision.com Our new motorcycle parts division can be found at rppmoto.com

Gunfighter
    Member #
    Great Idea. Wish they mad something similar for my 10-22 take down so I wouldn't have to re zero every time I take it down.

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lever Jac View Post
    Great Idea. Wish they mad something similar for my 10-22 take down so I wouldn't have to re zero every time I take it down.
    Interesting idea. Will share it with the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lever Jac likes this.
    Ranger Point Precision (Houston, TX) - We design and manufacture performance firearm parts for Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Winchester, Steyr Arms pistols (Polymer stocks, trigger kits, medium loop levers and takedown screws, peep and fiber optic sights, Marlin 1894 extractors, picatinny scope mounts, dovetail fillers, flyweight loading gates, mag followers and more). rangerpointprecision.com Our new motorcycle parts division can be found at rppmoto.com

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links