• 5 Post By RangerPointPrecision
  • 1 Post By AZsparrow
  • 1 Post By shawlerbrook
  • 1 Post By RangerPointPrecision

Thread: A Warm Thanks to All and a Happy New Year

Supporting Vendor
    Member #

A Warm Thanks to All and a Happy New Year

Folks, it’s been a heck of year here at RPP, and I wanted to close it out by saying thank you to everyone here on the forum. It has been gratifying, both on a personal and business level, to be a part of this great community. I feel like we have a lot of friends here, and your support has been terrific. Thank you!
    As exciting as 2015 has been for us, I believe 2016 is going to make ol’ 15 pale by comparison. We grew a lot this year, but the future looks even bigger, with all kinds of new parts and projects slated for the first half of ’16. I hesitate to reveal much, because I’ve learned the hard way that’s how you get inundated with “are we there yet?” emails. My fault, not yours. It always takes longer than expected to take an idea from kernel to market, and no one is more impatient than I about the delays. Give me a 28 hour day or a 10 day week and I’ll take it and spend it happily on R&D.

I think one of our biggest challenges this coming year will be staffing. With a team of four + a robot and a 2,000 sq ft facility, we’re already larger than a lot of gunsmith/custom shops, but we’re growing fast, and lead time is already getting longer than I like. While lead time is not as important to me as quality, I always prefer to surprise our customers with faster turnaround times than anyone else. So if you know any good talent looking for a place to root down and grow, send them our way. What kind of people? The kind that are passionate about their work and put reputation ahead of fortune. The kind that lose sleep because they’re excited about what they can do tomorrow. The trustworthy, self-starter, sterling character type. You know, dime-a-dozen on any street corner. I don’t know why I even brought it up.

In addition to thanking our friends and customers, I want to publicly thank my RPP family. I’ve never worked with better people in my life, and I feel privileged. Truly. Honored too, to call you my friends.

We’re going to blow this thing off the hinges in 2016 friends, but I don’t want the growth to worry you. The commitment to quality and service at RPP runs through the whole crew, and we’re intent on keeping it that way. Here’s to friends, family and a great new year. Thanks for sharing the last one with us.

We'll be closed December 24, 2015 - January 1, 2016. The crew is going to try to get in some quality time with family. And of course some R&D design time b/c our brains never do shut off. :-)

Adam Devine, Co-owner, Ranger Point Precision
    Ranger Point Precision (Houston, TX) - We design and manufacture performance firearm parts for Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Winchester, Steyr Arms pistols (Polymer stocks, trigger kits, medium loop levers and takedown screws, peep and fiber optic sights, Marlin 1894 extractors, picatinny scope mounts, dovetail fillers, flyweight loading gates, mag followers and more). rangerpointprecision.com Our new motorcycle parts division can be found at rppmoto.com

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    By the way, I'm glad some of you were able to take advantage of the thank you discount we offered earlier this month. As it turned out, we had just enough inventory on hand to cover last minute orders. Hopefully the postal service has gotten, or will get, them all delivered in time for Christmas. If not, I beg your forgiveness. We did our best to keep up. Enjoy your new toys, and have a wonderful holiday.

AD
    Ranger Point Precision (Houston, TX) - We design and manufacture performance firearm parts for Marlin Firearms, Henry Repeating Arms, Winchester, Steyr Arms pistols (Polymer stocks, trigger kits, medium loop levers and takedown screws, peep and fiber optic sights, Marlin 1894 extractors, picatinny scope mounts, dovetail fillers, flyweight loading gates, mag followers and more). rangerpointprecision.com Our new motorcycle parts division can be found at rppmoto.com

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Same to you and yours! I'm glad you are doing well, and not all that surprised really... you have a great thing going I think. Keep up the good work...
    "Measure twice, cut once"... you can apply that to much in life.

Team 35 rem #483
    Team 30-30 #876
    Team Shotgun #2
    Team 60 (Model 75) #173
    Team 444 #592
    Team Old Pharts #193
    The Marlin League #160
    Team Winchester #36 ~ Team Captain
    Team Rossi #11
    Team BROWNING #1 ~ Team Captain
    Teams~ Glenfied #13, Wheelguns #36, Semi-Auto #21, Mitchell #8

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Esteemed Sharpshooter
    Member #
    It is great to hear that a quality, honest, hardworking shop can prosper and thrive in these difficult times. With what most major gun companies are peddling these days, an operation like yours is essential to hardcore lever addicts like us. Thanks for your kind words and innovative products and services. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!
    Team 1894 member #67 1977 44 mag.
    Team 35 member #256 1964 Sears M45
    Team 444 member #355 1981 444S
    Team 30 30 member #830
    1980 Marlin 3080 Trail Rider & Win 94 Custom Trapper

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by AZsparrow View Post
    Same to you and yours! I'm glad you are doing well, and not all that surprised really... you have a great thing going I think. Keep up the good work...
    Thanks AZ! You especially have been generous with your kind words and support. It means a lot to us, and I look forward to continuing our friendship. One of these days I want to sit down over some brews with my MOF friends. An idea is being kicked around that just might make that happen. Here's hoping.
    AZsparrow likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links