RD's Latest In Stock!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ranch Dog

Thread: RD's Latest In Stock!

Site Sponsor/Site Contributor Gun Wizard
    Member #

RD's Latest In Stock!

RD has a couple of new bullet mold designs in stock. I have been working quite a long time on a 25 ACP mold and my TL256-50-RF is now in stock. It is seen in this image sitting next to my FAT 45 ACP bullet that will be introduced early in 2012.

My new 30 caliber bullet is in. Initially this bullet, the C311-170-RF is being offered with standard lube grooves for those that prefer using traditional lube/sizers. This bullet differs slightly from my 311-165-RF in that it has a .308 nose to accommodate the tight chambers I have been seeing on late model Marlins. If you have needed to seat my "165" deep to fit any application, this is probably the bullet you need. I will put it to immediate use in my 336BL and 336A chambered 30-30 AI. A TL version will follow in a few months.

My TLC311-165-RF is still available. Additionally, I am shooting a third 30 caliber bullet and it will be placed in my 2012 lineup, my TLC308-170-RF. This is a bullet specifically designed for the 308 Marlin Express and any 30 caliber with a short case neck. All three of these 30 caliber bullets will be made available with both styles of lube grooves, standard and tumble lube, in 2012.

Don't forget that I have rifle style, collet Factory Crimp Dies for your 357 Mag, 41 Mag, 44 Mag, and 45 Colt rifles.

Finally, my TLC359-190-RF is back in stock.

As always, thank you for your support and business!

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    If I have understood well,you are working for a bullet for 308Wichester cases ?
    My bolt action rifles feed any nose form,will your bullets meplat feed an M14,from Norinco?
    Cast bullets,steel & wood guns.I am old fashioned.
    Sir Samuel Baker considered big bore rifles the rifles over 12 gauge.

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Hey GDG,

If you don't mind cleaning lube out of the gas piston. Bolt or lever, no problem.

Later, Mark
    Duty is the sublimest word in the English language. Every man should desire to do his duty, no man should desire to do less. Robert E Lee.

Marlinitis Symptoms: More Daily!

Active rescuer of Marlin Rifles, S&W revolvers, 1911's, Mil/Surplus rifles, shotguns.............

Waiting to be banned....

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links