Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Ranch Dog Outdoors Update 08/20/11

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Ranch Dog 
#1 ·
  • The TLC339-200-RF and the associated .339 Lube & Size Kits are now in stock!
  • The TLC359-175-RF is in stock. This is a second generation and final design of a bullet for the 357 Mag levergun. I will be working with this bullet in my Taurus M605 revolver as well.
  • The proven TLC460-350-RF for the 45-70 Govt and 450 Marlin is back in stock.
  • The initial response to my Factory Crimp Dies was greater than expected! The 357 Mag, 44 Mag and 45 Colt sold out very quickly. Lee is sending me a small shipment of each next week with a larger shipment to follow. Please sign up for the "Back In Stock" notification if you are interested in these dies.
  • That leaves my 25 ACP design, the TL256-57-RF, as the only mold yet to be inventoried this year. I know a number of you have been patiently waiting but it will be here!
  • For 2012, I will be working on two new designs. The TLC311-170-RF for the 308 Marlin Express and a "fat" bullet for the 45 ACP. Also in 2012,I will be expanding my work with handguns by looking at my existing and potential new designs for revolvers chambered in 357 Mag, 41 Mag, 44 Mag, and 45 Colt.

#5 ·
If we ask super nice, could we have a sneak peak at this fat 45auto bullet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.