Thread: Asking Prayer

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Another Prayer sent.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAG54 View Post
    Another Prayer sent.
    I'm adding a prayer now as well. Thanks for continuing this thread. I will say this OP is direct and straightforward. I wish I could add more to help, but sometimes we just need prayer and time to think things out.
    Just Plain .22 and msharley like this.

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bassetman1974 View Post
    I'm adding a prayer now as well. Thanks for continuing this thread. I will say this OP is direct and straightforward. I wish I could add more to help, but sometimes we just need prayer and time to think things out.
    I used to post here before, under a different handle. Never could get back in under that name so I started up Just Plain .22.
    I'm not as talkative as I was back then because I was going through a seriously bad divorce. There was Always great people, always loved the people here but through my divorce and after I got into a pretty bad bender, self pity, ramble on stage. I try now not to talk, and ramble on about overly personal things anymore.
    I've been divorced now longer than I was married But I'm Still paying the price for that you might say.......
    Finally at a stage where I can move on, and move back around family if I plan right. Part of what these prayer requests have been for. Where to move, work, my youngest son that's still home for now etc. Much easier to ask for prayer than rehash again.

(post script: just looked up my old user names. The original was discontinued, and the second still has everything posted. I found this site After Marlin ((I believe it was Marlin)) closed down Their forum, and that was so long ago I almost didn't remember. I never realised I've been on this site since Before 2005 )
    Last edited by Just Plain .22; 03-25-2020 at 11:09 PM.
    msharley likes this.
    Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

Take your time, but do it quickly.

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Prayer sent.
    Just Plain .22 likes this.
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! -- Thomas Jefferson

Bugs

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 94win30wcf View Post
    Prayers sent. trust me! its good to talk to some people even if you PM them. think about it. lots of good folks here.
    I appreciate the sentiment. I've been praying HE brings the Right folk into my life, and take the wrong folk out. It's funny how when you are a CHRISTian going through a struggle the wrong folk pop up like weeds, and the 'christian' friends you had are no where to be found...
    Been through a lot. A lot of false friends. Learning how to trust church folk, and people again.
    Sorry. This is exactly why I don't share as much anymore.
    Last edited by Just Plain .22; 03-26-2020 at 01:13 AM.
    bassetman1974 and msharley like this.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    You got mine.

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    Prayers said

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Just Plain .22,

Thanks for coming back! Sending out a prayer for you when I am finished with this post. Anyway, I honestly wanted to live a stable drama free life. Well, my poor choice in women and friends caused me severe problems. Also, life's unfortunate problems occurred too. Somehow, with the grass of God I survived 95% of this mentally, and financially.

I still need to end and move out of the 15 year relationship I am in. I have secretly packed up my belongings every year for the last six years, but I am still here. Last month I started secretly moving things into a controlled climate storage unit for $150 a month. Not sure what I'm going to do when it's all moved out. I don't hate her but I do not love or like her anymore. It's been like living with Jekyll & Hide for the last 15 years. As you can tell, I am a procrastinator.

Still, being through all this I am alive, not in jail, and financially sound before the COVID-19. However, the things she has done and said throughout the years could have easily caused a different outcome.

Just a tip, alcohol will only make matters worse if you are in tough times. Seriously, I know for a fact that it makes matters worse!

Letting you go and I will be praying for you. Just keep in touch once in a while.

Dan

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    JP 22 I don't know if it will help, but most of us have been throw it too. Some more than others.If you want too just PM some of us, not sure if I can help but I'll listen. Mike
    What this country needs is a department of common sense! The tree of liberty would be a great place for hang mans ropes!
    Team 22 Magnum # 46 Team Old Pharts # 235 Team Wheel gun # 74 Team 22 bolt action # 5 Team 60 # 511

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Been doing much better over the years. the main concern has been work, my youngest going through things and wanting to move out on his own, and trying to move out of Phoenix and back around Family.
    Phoenix was Supposed to be a quick stop off, yet has been a decade + long finance/work/housing nightmare. I know some folk love it here but it's Not for me...
    msharley likes this.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links