• 2 Post By longtooth
  • 3 Post By circuit riding preacher
  • 1 Post By Sealed Servant
  • 1 Post By LibertyTexas

Thread: Just a NOTE

Platinum Poster
    Member #

Just a NOTE

To all Members .. we do have a few Ministers/Pastors that are members of the great forum. I am sure if anyone needs some private help they would be glad to correspond and help.. if they choose they can add their names and contact info to this post.. it can be all private and no one has to know but you three... You, Him, and God
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Deadeye
    Member #

Re: Just a NOTE

I'm the pastor of a non-denominational Bible church, & just an ordinary flannel shirt wearing, hunting & shooting kind of a guy. If there is ever anything I can do for anyone (Marlin addiction aside), feel free to contact me.
    Vance (in AK)
    [email protected]
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Platinum Poster
    Member #

Re: Just a NOTE

Thank you Vance.. I hope more members that are pastor's will join along with your generous offer to help other members.
    tinkering and 256WinMag like this.
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Wrangler
    Member #

Re: Just a NOTE, A prayer for Heavens provision.

I choose to not take up space unless requested. If you want to know the prayer, and how to pray it, request it, and I will forward it to you.

Not a prayer chain, and not a request for you to send anything, or do anything. Moderators welcome to request this info, and all others who request it will get the same post that I send the moderator.

Thanks,
    Timber
    256WinMag and tinkering like this.

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Baptist Pastor. 37yrs in the ministry. Ridge is a refference. Help where I can.
    Carry 24-7 or guess right.
    NRA Life, TSRA Life, TFC member

Drivin my life away... Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by longtooth View Post
    Baptist Pastor. 37yrs in the ministry. Ridge is a refference. Help where I can.
    Yes sir...I've known longtooth a while, have met him and hope to many more times.
    Links to forums NOT owned by VS is NOT allowed!!
    Admin

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Thank you young man. Cant wait. Drive through slow.
    Ridgerunner665 and 256WinMag like this.
    Carry 24-7 or guess right.
    NRA Life, TSRA Life, TFC member

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Licensed preacher, ordained deacon, and certified law enforcement chaplin. Raised a country boy, served in the military honorably, 25+yrs in law enforcement, and currently retired. I have been in the active ministry since the early 1990's. Please pm, if anyone feels led to.

All things to God's glory,

circuit riding preacher

Deadeye
    Member #
    My name is Cleman Simpson and I am an ordained pastor with Lighthouse Christian Fellowship ministries. (non denominational) Our church only ordains preachers who can show proof of signs following, which The Lord has graciously provided in abundance. I think there are currently only about ten of us in the entire U.S. A. My wife and I went through the discipleship of The Holy Spirit some years ago, (oftimes afflictions, spoiling and confiscation of property, etc.) as outlined in the Bible. This lasted for an entire year in which we saw many, many miracles. At the end of this we wed ourselves to each other and to Jesus Christ in public ceremony and He went with us on our Harley riding honeymoon to the Ozarks and performed a miracle or sign every day of the trip. On the last day of that trip two doves came down out of the sky and landed on us, the one which landed on me went directly onto my wedding ring. When we had returned home I was laying on the couch reading my Bible when suddenly seven circles of bluish white light came right down through the ceiling and entered into my forehead. I do not use the handle of sealed servant without cause, I really am a sealed servant of God. I will be happy to pray for any of you who need prayer for a good reason. 903-836-7203 "Ye are my witnesses, with signs following."
    256WinMag likes this.

Wrangler
    Member #
    I am Don Prather. I am the minister of a church of Christ in Southeast Texas. 37 years of experience. My prayers do not rise any higher than anyone else's. The territory of ministry does, however, bring with it some experiences and some perspective. I, too, am eager to help as I can.
    256WinMag likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links