What found me - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: What found me

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Best wishes for you and Molly for the rest of your Lifes. Thank you for being a good person.
    From Me and Meryl Moonshine- who came into my Life last spring at the age of 8- and in pretty bad shape
    Wish i didn't know now what i didn't know then.

Wrangler
    Member #
    Good for you Alawrence! All of our dogs have been foundlings or shelter dogs. My woods companion of 16 years was a terrier mix we named Whylee. My wife found him as a pup in the woods - flea ridden skin and bones. Too small to have gotten that deep in the woods by himself and obviously dumped there. In his wild youth he would chase deer but always found his way back to me. The deer chasing ended after a year when he caught up to one and got stomped. Then after he stuck close. When my son was born, the dog bonded to him and was always on guard duty. The pickup was his second home and he would not let anyone except me or the wife get in without permission. He loved playing the sweet innocent dog only to explode when someone tried to reach in and pet him. Had to keep the window up. He never bit anyone but you would think he was ready to tear your hand off and then latch onto your face. He was a great size, big enough to go one on one with a coyote but small enough he did not take up much room in the pickup cab. There is no deeper loyalty than a rescue dog. You and the dog are lucky to have found each other.
    Gareth Holland and RJF22553 like this.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Good find. She be a good one.
    V

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Wrangler
    Member #
    Ill bet that Molly will make the goldens feel a few years younger too!
    Travlin likes this.

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    Chipper, Why don't you crate train the dog so she can stay home when you go out for a few hours? We have had many dogs and cats come to us over the years. One cat wandered into the yard and my wife who is an empath heard her spirit guide tell her in a clear voice " she is your cat and her name is Matilda". And so it was for many years she was the most affectionate cat that I ever saw. Anyone who would dump a dog or cat I could pop a cap on them and then go to lunch.
    RJF22553 likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links