Anyone Interested in a Lever Gun Only Hunt In Namibia Africa? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Anyone Interested in a Lever Gun Only Hunt In Namibia Africa?

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Merle1 View Post
    that would be nice, but I can't begin to afford it...

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Just a gratuitous Sunday morning bump up. As I mentioned previously, this sub-forum (Organize Your Hunt/Shoot/or Get Together) doesn't get a lot of activity. I'd hate for someone to miss out because they just never thought to look this far down the forum lists.

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Want to pass along a little update.

Still a window open for this June but, airfares for June bookings have taken their normal high season price increase. When I originally posted this, airfares for this June could still be booked, depending on city of origin, for $1500 or less r/t. Right now, it's difficult to still find economy class seats for this June for under $2500 r/t. If you check yourself, be very careful because a number of lower cost airline offers, those airlines don't allow firearms or charge $100-$200 extra per rifle case each way.

I've asked Jan to pencil my wife and I in for a two week window the last two weeks of this Aug to the first two weeks of this Sep. Airline tickets can still be had for the normal "shoulder season" prices of $1500 or a little under. We're leaving this sliding window open till around mid May to allow anyone else who'd like to go to fit their schedule into that window. Once we purchase our tickets, our dates will be locked. Others will still be welcome but, will have to match our dates.

I am still willing to go with anyone who'd still like to go this Jun or remaining open dates this Aug or Sep.

As always, feel free to PM or public post with any questions.
    HIKayaker likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Sidewinder
    Member #
    Quick update - I've committed to mid Jun hunt but, Jan still has some windows open for late Aug-early Sept.

He has also extended the 25% discount on the daily rates for anyone who books a hunt from now to the end of next year's (2020) hunting season and confirms/locks the trip by paying a deposit by the end of 2019. The discount means the daily rate for a 1x1 hunt will be $262.50 and 2x1 will be $206.25 per day. Trophy fees are unchanged.
    turbobug likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links