Leupold 2-7 value - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Leupold 2-7 value

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    I have three of the 2x7x33 Rifleman scopes. They are on a .45-70, .338 Win Mag, and a .30-30. I paid around $200 each new without the rings and bases. All have performed flawlessly in some pretty tough conditions.

You did very well for the price you paid. Especially with the rings and base included.
    M700 likes this.
    My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy! -- Thomas Jefferson

Bugs

Deadeye
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetwater View Post
    Another scope I really like is Swift. ...
    I am personally like Leupold's but ,

There was a company in Tucson that sold and repaired survey equipment , levels , transits and even scopes.
    Just about every construction company in Arizona used them for repairs.
    They have been in business since since the early 60's. It has now changed hands but when I used them the owner was also the person that did the repairs.
    They did sell binoculars and some scopes , but only two brands. Swarovski and Swift.
    I bought my first pair of Swarovskis from them in 1988. I sill have them.
    I ask the owner why they didn't sell other brands.
    He said Swarovski and Swift had the best quality and built better than other makers.
    After he told me that , I have used several Swift scopes over the years and have been happy with them and have never had a problem.

I know there will be other opinions , but he also said Stiener optics were the absolute worst and he would never sell or repair them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links