Special pictures with a short description only please!

Platinum Poster
    Member #

Special pictures with a short description only please!

Not for general posting or comments.. just as a sorta of archive
    Gunjunkie..

"Arbitrary power is most easily established on the ruins of liberty abused to licentiousness." --George Washington

Site Contibutor Super Moderator
    Member #

Re: DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM WITHOUT CONSULTING A MOD PLEASE..

Ok, guys. This was sorta my idea but kicked around between the mods to figure out exactly what we thought would be the best way to do it without ruffling feathers or causing confusion.
    '
    As Gun Junkie said, its not a place for discussion. We can post pics & shoot the breeze about them anyplace we want just like we always have. What we envision is this to simply a place to post pics of special moments between parents & kids, husbands & wives or even close friends where a Marlin played an indisputably important role.

Any Marlin, H&R & NEF's count since Marlin bought them. Remingtons don't.

This past weekend & watching the boys, several of whom had their first ever large game taken with Marlins gave me the idea. Just as a heads up, anything not deemed appropriate will get moved & any discussion will either be moved or deleted.

Anybody wishing to contribute a pic can post it in a new thread here with a short description of why it was a "Marlin moment" and I'll lock it when I see it.

Its my hope that doing it this way will make it easier to keep special memories in one place for anyone to enjoy without wading thru the dialog that commonly dilutes most picture threads.

Any questions or issues, feel free PM me or any other mod, or ask in the general forum, if you put it here it'll just disappear.
    Ken,

http://photobucket.com/albums/a186/Leverdude/
    Team 1894 member#146
    Team 45/70 member#458
    Freedoms not free!
    Support your NRA!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links