One Month With No Corona Deaths in China for a Month!? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: One Month With No Corona Deaths in China for a Month!?

Wrangler
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by gunscrewguy View Post
    Only if the vcitim/victim's family can afford to pay for the bullet. AC
    ....and that's not a joke: it was the true strategy of prez. Mao to eradicate the hobby, among the farmers, about independent cultivation of opium !
    gunscrewguy likes this.
    ...next thing you know they'll want your pistol and your tobacco...

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    I really don't give a hoot about china, but it angers me that I still can't go to that Italian restaurant in Knoxville where Sinatra is always on and the food is fantastic they are still closed to sit down service and it has nothing to do with the government saying businesses can open back up. The virus does not care that there are state or country lines it does what it does just like a cat will pounce on a mouse.
    we don't just need millions of those n95 masks we need billions of them, for crying out loud I can't even get a box of disposable mechanics gloves never mind medical grade latex gloves.
    it makes my blood pressure go up just thinking about why US corporations have not begun monumental effort to produce those things and other stuff right here in the USA.
    and dang it I'm 3 months over due with a visit to the barber. And aint nothing bringing my dead cousin back. I better get busy doing something like shooting at something out back to bring my blood pressure back down. dang good thing I got ample powder, primers and lead.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Of course I don't believe it, in a country that size I would say it's an impossibility.
    gunscrewguy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    I'm waiting for Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer to confirm this information. As soon as it gets their OK, I'm good with it.
    JMAG54, WRM and gunscrewguy like this.
    Team 1894 #288
    Team Winchester #134
    Marlin League #145
    Team Enfield #1
    Team Revolver #99

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldtrigger View Post
    it could very well be true, they took extreme steps to isolate people with virus right after it became a problem with military task forces, built a permanent 1000 bed hospital and had it complete with staffing and protective gear in 10 days, set up automated temperature checking apparatus throughout the country and tested a whole lot of people. they have not been struggling with lack of protective gear or lack of tests.
    Also helps that you have a vaccine for the virus you "accidently" infected the world with.
    gunscrewguy likes this.
    Remember, only your enemy wants you disarmed.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Since the start WHO, the US news channels and the US Government have towed the Communist Chinese line. To many free (illegal) intel and news sources out of that fascist land, and out of Taiwan that have told a different (true) story, then and now. If you rely solely on major US news sources like Fox or CNN , you are generally lead down a path, provided with only enough information to form limited beliefs in line with either the conservative or liberal agenda and not necessarily the truth, and you are lead to belief you are most perfectly informed, when in fact you are often functionally ignorant . Especially when it comes to international issues it pays to reference off shore news sources.
    Last edited by graymustang; 05-16-2020 at 12:28 AM.
    gunscrewguy likes this.
    "Should have put more dirt down, saw it right off." Bear Claw in Jeremiah Johnson

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    I wonder if that's possible I wonder?

Maybe it is maybe.

Marlins: 1951 336RC .30-30 - 1951 39A "Peanut" - 1988 Model 60 (22" blued) - 1982 783 22WMR
    Bangin' Blackhawks Member #30 Team .22 Mag Member #69 Team 30-30 Member #1328 Team Rossi #77
    GM World Class Technician since 2003

Certified Gunnut
    Member #
    Anyone who believes anything out of China clearly has no idea who they are. They are communists for goodness sake. Get real. They will tell you what they think you want to hear, when and as it suits them. Sadly, they are not alone these days.

Some governments are mis stating the virus victim numbers. To cover their own failures.
    gunscrewguy and wilecoyote like this.
    'Diligentia Vis Celeritas'

Its not what difficulties life throws at us, but how we face them that defines us....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links