Cbd oil - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: Cbd oil

Contributing Member
    Member #
    I sincerely hope that it does help some folks! I know that I bought 2 of the $75 Full Spectrum CBD vials with the dropper dispenser. The wife & I tried the 3-4 drop under the tongue deal for 2 months, then decided we weren't benefiting any. Perhaps it takes more, or maybe it takes longer to start working, but her fibromyalgia and my chronic leg/back pains never ceased or even lightened up (that we could tell). I have heard that the real McCoy helps fibro patients, but I get randomly drug tested & the wife is afraid she'll see pink elephants. (heck, that's what we were hoping for in the 70's!)

I may try it again in the future, if the price levels off some, but $75 buck and ounce is quite high for my budget!

I'll keep watching this thread to see what else the membership has to say about it.
    edcknives likes this.
    Team 444 Marlin - Love My T4!
    Team 22 Magnum - # 42
    Team 30-30 - # 897
    Team 35 - #501

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by kraynky View Post
    I sincerely hope that it does help some folks! I know that I bought 2 of the $75 Full Spectrum CBD vials with the dropper dispenser. The wife & I tried the 3-4 drop under the tongue deal for 2 months, then decided we weren't benefiting any. Perhaps it takes more, or maybe it takes longer to start working, but her fibromyalgia and my chronic leg/back pains never ceased or even lightened up (that we could tell). I have heard that the real McCoy helps fibro patients, but I get randomly drug tested & the wife is afraid she'll see pink elephants. (heck, that's what we were hoping for in the 70's!)

I may try it again in the future, if the price levels off some, but $75 buck and ounce is quite high for my budget!

I'll keep watching this thread to see what else the membership has to say about it.
    The prices, quality and effective dosages are all across the board. I don't do the oil but take a 35mg capsule of the Charlottes Web, which is a real good high quality producer of it. If you are interested the LMT that I get mine from sells it to me at a few dollars over her cost. PM me if you are interested in giving it a try, the MSRP online is not quite double the actual cost to providers like herself. I have not found the oils to be as time released and much shorter acting than the capsules.
    Matthew 25:40 / WWJD
    Favorite caliber- How is that even possible?
    The more I know the less I understand.
    Recovering Redneck / Recovering Catholic / Recovered racist
    Monotheistic Secular Humanist

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links