New Buck automatic
Like Tree12Likes
  • 11 Post By kingstrider
  • 1 Post By 10acres

Thread: New Buck automatic

Super Moderator
    Member #

New Buck automatic

Visited my parents in Kentucky over the weekend and stopped at SMKW on the way home. Wound up picking up a Buck Impact automatic in the orange ceracoat finish. The guy said it was on clearance but orange is my favorite color and is kind of hard to miss. With the military discount it was just under a hundred bucks and works much better than the Buck Momentum I picked up a few months ago.

Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Very nice. I love my Buck knives. I carry a Buck Vantage large with me wherever I go. I haven’t tried the automatic yet.
    kingstrider likes this.
    Team 39 #474, Team 60 #445, Team Bolt Action Rimfire #163, Team 22 Magnum #172
    Team Glenfield #85, Team 30-30 #1370, Team 32 Special #162, Team 35 #749, Team 444 ​#761
    Team 45/70 #1831, ​Team Marlin Express

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Good Luck with that!

I had a few of the Buck 110 Automatics that were popular in the early 90's...........I got tired of them, and sold them............I recall I easily got my investments back, too.

I then carried some of ken Onions "spring assisted" knives ............Still have a few, but I've come to loath the steel used in those knives.......You can't get a good sharp edge, and the edge you get won't last at all!..........I've decided those Kershaw type knives are nothing more than "Self Defense Letter Openers", 'cuz that's all the blade profile is good for !

I guess I've come "full Circle", now...............For the last 10-15 years, I've carried Case Trappers in various sizes.......You can put a sharp edge on a Case knife that will actually get you thru a whole Deer or two, and they don't take up a lot a room anywhere...........Pack, or pocket.......They take two hands to open, but I learned how to do that at 7 Y.O. with the old Camp Kings!..........LOL!

Buck used to make a fine knife....I hope they still do!.....Good Luck with that one...........Orange!........... I like that, 'cuz I wouldn't lose it!

Certain states have antiquated laws regarding automatic knives...........in today's screwed up world, I think that's Dumb, but be careful and know your laws re: knives........

Tom
    NRA LIFE
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    CCDL

Treat others the way you want to be treated.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links