A word to rioting Muslims
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: A word to rioting Muslims

Gun Wizard
    Member #

A word to rioting Muslims

This is funny, but message is logical, Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Orillia , Ontario , says the following:-

"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto . I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two night clubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called " Iraqo' Ribs." Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ",with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop,"Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others."

Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on.
    NRA Life Benefactor Member
    Member Gun Owners of America
    National Association for Gun Rights Member

Team .44-40 Member #30
    Team .38-55 Member #32
    Team .45-70 Member #890
    Marlin League #103
    Member Wyoming Dinger Ringer Association
    Member Texas Levergunners

"Liberalism is the poison in America's veins." -- HDStreet

Contributing Member
    Member #
    The only thing I would suggest is to add a gun and explosives shop. This way they could show us their "true tolerance."

Andrew
    etexoldguy and Blaine like this.
    The Gene Pool is in need of a lot of Chlorine!

Better yet, drain the entire pool!

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    I agree, let's see how tolerant they are.
    444GunSlinger2 and etexoldguy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Site Contributor Contributing Member
    Member #
    I'll give you two thumbs up on that one.

Gunfighter
    Member #
    I didn't see where it was going, nut I love where it ended up.

It is so correct.

Tolerance goes both ways.

Matt
    Team 39 #8 1892, CB, Mountie-Oct ,Mountie
    Team 38-55 #14 CB
    Team 1984 #76 CB 44-40, S 44, CSS 357, CBC 38, 22Mag,
    Team 30-30 #207 CB, Texan
    Team 45/70 #263 CB, GS

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    Just a quick note to say that this quote/story/"joke" does not come from Jiggs McDonald. Not sure how or why it ever started getting attributed to him, but those are not his words. If you google it, you'll find many people posting it -- sometimes without any sourcing whatsoever and sometimes attributing it to a "letter to the editor" from the UK Daily Mail. In any case, Jiggs didn't author it, nor did he post it or pass it around.

Quote Originally Posted by HDStreet View Post
    This is funny, but message is logical, Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Orillia , Ontario , says the following:-

"I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto . I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance.

That is why I also propose that two night clubs be opened next door to the mosque, thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy", and the other a topless bar called "You Mecca Me Hot."

Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called " Iraqo' Ribs." Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret ",with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods.

Next door to the lingerie shop there would be room for an adult sex toy shop,"Koranal Knowledge ", its name in flashing neon lights, and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us, so their mosque issue would not be a problem for others."

Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on.

DWB
    Gun Wizard Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by alawrence View Post
    The only thing I would suggest is to add a gun and explosives shop. This way they could show us their "true tolerance."

Andrew
    Ohhh... Great. A one-stop shopping area for Extremists. Mid-day prayers, followed up with some final, lustful and sinful narcissistic satisfactions, topped off with a last stop at the local gun and explosives shop prior to homicide bombing the best BBQ joint in town... Just what we all need.

Marlin Marksman
    Member #
    Thats great!
    Marlin 1895M
    Marlin 336CS
    Marlin Model 60
    Marlin 12 gauge single shot

TEAM 450 ~ Member# 119 1895M ported

TEAM 35 ~ Member# 458 336CS
    TEAM 60 ~ Member# 146

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." -- Thomas Jefferson

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Pretty funny!

Team 444 #269
    Team 45/70 #948
    Team 30-30 #374
    Team 1894 #274
    "a Smith & Wesson beats Four Aces"

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythbusterzzz View Post
    Just a quick note to say that this quote/story/"joke" does not come from Jiggs McDonald. Not sure how or why it ever started getting attributed to him, but those are not his words. If you google it, you'll find many people posting it -- sometimes without any sourcing whatsoever and sometimes attributing it to a "letter to the editor" from the UK Daily Mail. In any case, Jiggs didn't author it, nor did he post it or pass it around.
    So who really cares? I sure don't and I don't think many others here do. The main objective here is to torment musloids and make life miserable for the low life scum suckers. Do you feel better now?
    NRA Life Benefactor Member
    Member Gun Owners of America
    National Association for Gun Rights Member

Team .44-40 Member #30
    Team .38-55 Member #32
    Team .45-70 Member #890
    Marlin League #103
    Member Wyoming Dinger Ringer Association
    Member Texas Levergunners

"Liberalism is the poison in America's veins." -- HDStreet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads