Browning BDA 380 came home. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Browning BDA 380 came home.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKTW View Post
    Agreed, the 380 has come a long way of late. If you haven't seen my post here regarding caliber, the 11 minute video is a worthy view. The biggest surprise for me was the 380. Enjoy that pistol!
    The Best Handgun Caliber - A Real World Study

Jack
    Excellent video, and I agree with the author. However, the facts really get muddy without knowing expanding ammo verses non expanding. Seems like it would be nearly impossible to sort all that out according to caliber statistically. In the end I agree to fight your way to a shotgun. Just hope I never find myself in that situation.
    JACKTW likes this.

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomray View Post
    Bassetman,

Go shoot it...........................

In the 80's, I owned the Berretta Model 84 that is the same platform...........Beautiful workmanship, but a horrible fire control system!

They are nice pistols to add to a collection, but I would not carry one............The Berreta 84's are fat with their double stack design, and I grew to dislike the whole platform.........particularly , the long throw to trigger and lack of over travel stop.

I couldn't hit anything with mine offhand at 15-20 yards......

Good Luck with yours

Tom
    Tom,

It really doesn't feel that bad dry firing double action or single action. Actually, feels better than my S&W model 39 that I carry on occasion. However, very different than what us old school guys are used to carrying. A decent 1911 always feels comfortable, and for me a S&W J frame double action feels at home in my hands. In all honesty, I have most confidence in carrying my Glock 23 but I dislike it for many reasons.

Gunfighter
    Member #
    I made a tough choice for a 380 picking between one of those, a sig p232, and a poke. I went with the 232 but sometimes wish I had gone with the delayed action Beretta.
    bassetman1974 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links