Stoeger Outback

Thread: Stoeger Outback

Sidewinder
    Member #

Stoeger Outback

Any you guys tried the Stoeger Outback. It's a 12 or 20 gauge O/U with rifle sights and a 20" barrel. I have ne'er seen one up close and personal, but, the concept seems plausible for a knock-around twiceshooter.

Steve in Merritt Island

Sidewinder
    Member #

Re: Stoeger Outback

http://gunsandammomag.com/cs/Satelli...D1198098376868

I dont know anything about them but guns and ammo did a test past this link in your Browser.

FourFourtyFourFred
    " there are only 4 people you need to keep a close eye on in your life. Mother nature, Father time, Uncle Sam and your EX-WIFE!"

Banned
    Member #

Re: Stoeger Outback

It says in the article that they're made in Brazil. That's where the Rossi shotguns were made. It looks like they took a stagecoach shotgun and turned it sideways. It appears to be more manageable as my bro-in-law has one of those old rossi stagecoach 12g and it kicks in a bit. Most Stoeger's are made in Turkey with the barrels being made in Italy by Benelli. I have a Stoeger 2000 and it's a great shotgun. With Benelli recoil system, you can shoot all day long and only the barrel gets dirty as no back blast into the receiver area. I've shot everything from 1oz loads to 3" mags and buckshot with no cycling problems.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links