Marlin Firearms Forum banner

The .35 Remington Advantage IV 2018

794K views 31K replies 111 participants last post by  JMAG54 
#1 ·
Been asked to start part IV for the new years. Happy New Year. God Bless and I hope all a safe Eve.

#17,382 ·
Didn't know you were selling your 338MX Jay. Did you sell it on here?
No--sold it on GB. I got several times what I originally paid for it.

#17,385 ·
#17,394 ·
Morning all! Got the grass cut yesterday--just in time for the rains today. I call it the lawnmower rodeo--always rushin' to cut the lawn between April/May rainstorms.

#17,395 ·
Morning all. I also cut my grass yesterday, still more yard work to do though. We had rain over the weekend and it was still wet but dry enough to get cut. I need to put down Weed and Feed tonight. I need to powerwash the house soon and get some quotes on redoing my deck. It never ends.

Hope everyone has a great day today.

#17,396 ·
morning to everybody.........
Second round of rain for today is on it's way! Not the first time I seen my rain-gauge overflow like it did yesterday!
I was just smart enough to buy high property, no flooding on me at all!
Now here is the snack machine I picked up with Pepsi machine. Snack machine is sold just like it is....
Automatic Product 6600XL

Friday haul........$500 cash.....!

#17,397 ·
Morning all. I also cut my grass yesterday, still more yard work to do though. We had rain over the weekend and it was still wet but dry enough to get cut. I need to put down Weed and Feed tonight. I need to powerwash the house soon and get some quotes on redoing my deck. It never ends.

Hope everyone has a great day today.
Got the deck redone last year--wasn't cheap but it didn't cost as much as expected even with the guy resetting the foundation on the stairs. Put down some weed and feed last Friday before the rains came. Probably the grass will be growing non-stop for awhile. At least it greened up fast and the brown spots are gone.