Merril looks to be outside the Limited Firearm Deer Zone so any of your guns should be good, but don't take my word for it, make sure for yourself.
All of the MI hunting, fishing and trapping rules... https://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,...260---,00.html
Hunting digest, firearm rules start on page 20... https://www.michigan.gov/documents/d...t_461177_7.pdf
November 10-14 It is unlawful to carry afield or transport any rifle (including rimfire) or shotgun ifyou have buckshot, slug, ball loads, or cut shells. Exception: You may transport afirearm to your deer camp or to a target range during this period if the firearm isproperly transported (see pg. 21). A resident who holds a fur harvester license maycarry a .22 caliber or smaller rimfire firearm while hunting furbearers or checkinga trap line during the open season for hunting or trapping furbearing animals. Youalso may target shoot on your own property provided there is no attempt to takegame.
All Firearm Deer Seasons - Limited Firearm Deer Zone (See pg. 11)In the Limited Firearm Deer Zone, all hunters afield from Nov. 15-30, and alldeer hunters in this zone during other deer seasons, must abide by the followingfirearm restrictions or use a crossbow or a bow and arrow. Legal firearms are asfollows:
• A shotgun may have a smooth or rifled barrel and may be of any gauge.
• A muzzleloading rifle or black powder handgun must be loaded with blackpowder or a commercially manufactured black powder substitute.
• A conventional (smokeless powder) handgun must be .35 caliber or largerand loaded with straight-walled cartridges and may be single- ormultiple-shot but cannot exceed a maximum capacity of nine rounds in thebarrel and magazine combined.
• A firearm deer hunter may carry afield a bow and arrow, crossbow andfirearm.Exceptions: See Muzzleloading Deer Seasons below.
• A .35 caliber or larger rifle loaded with straight-walled cartridges with a min.case length of 1.16 inches and a maximum case length of 1.80 inches.
• A .35 caliber or larger air rifle or pistol charged only from an external high compression power source.
All Firearm Deer Seasons - North of Limited Firearm Deer Zone(See pg. 11)Deer may be taken with handguns, rifles, crossbows, bows and arrows,shotguns, and muzzleloading firearms, including black powder handguns. Itis legal to hunt deer north of the limited firearm deer zone with any caliber offirearm except a .22 caliber or smaller rimfire (rifle or handgun). During thefirearm deer seasons, a firearm deer hunter may carry afield a bow and arrow,crossbow and firearm. Exception: See Muzzleloading Deer Seasons below.