Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By BillyHill
  • 6 Post By OLSKOOL
  • 1 Post By mrguvna

Thread: Who's the real hater ?

Gun Wizard
    Member #

Who's the real hater ?

Some laws are all about politics and have NOTHING to do with protecting wildlife, the public, the country, or anything in it. This is just bogus !!!!
    94win30wcf likes this.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Basically had he not taped it and not shown it the way he did he would not have been charged. That law is interesting in that most would think it a miss and who would know? Nugent is admittedly a controversial figure. Don't disagree about the animal rights groups. They love to attack anyone on film or Facebook that hunts.

DEP

Distinguished Master
    Dixie, the confederate states of america in woods of S.C.
    Member #
    the moral of the story, keep your mouth shut! keep what you do to yourself! I am of course in no way like Nugent a public figure, I post some photos and story's of my hunts on line, but not everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Tomray, jml, mrguvna and 3 others like this.
    I have never harvested an animal but I have KILLED QUITE A FEW !

I would rather have a gun in my hand than a cop on the phone,,,,,,,,,

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Sounds like this happened while O was still in office. Anyway, I have seen the power of Government used against people who the Government, powers that be, didn't agree with. I had a group throw sexual harassment charge at me because they wanted to get me for not playing their game. I know this was a bum charge when another friend was leaving and they told him they were just trying to nail me. If you look at all the laws made by agencies and departments I think just about everyone in our country breaks a law or two every day. Many want more Government because they think they will protect them from the evils of wealthy capitalists but in most cases you are exchanging a king for a dictator. Nature of man is hard to overcome.

Did Ted break the law, I guess, but I bet most who hunt and frequent this site have unknowingly broken the law many times. There are so many and they change all the time. As for him showing the video, he was showing it as a teaching moment. Would he have shown it if he knew it was illegal, probably not. This kind of thing is used to suppress those who don't agree with whatever. Be careful, it can happen to you too.

V

Contributing Member
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by OLSKOOL View Post
    the moral of the story, keep your mouth shut! keep what you do to yourself! I am of course in no way like Nugent a public figure, I post some photos and story's of my hunts on line, but not everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    What he said
    OLSKOOL likes this.
    WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS TYRANNY, WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE , THERE IS LIBERTY......... Thomas Jefferson

life member NRA

Gunfighter
    Member #
    Whether you love him or hate him, you've got to admit: Ted is definitely on our side!

Contributing Member
    Member #
    I'll take it a step further, I do not usually take photos of the animals I kill as it ain't nobodies business and I don't brag about or consider them trophies. I might tell the hunting story but no pics, not my style.

But then again i never wrote a song called "Cat Scratch Fever"!
    WHEN THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT THERE IS TYRANNY, WHEN THE GOVERNMENT FEARS THE PEOPLE , THERE IS LIBERTY......... Thomas Jefferson

life member NRA

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    glad I never made it as a rock n roll star

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links