A short story from a non-story teller.Your opinion? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Certified Gunnut
    Member #

A short story from a non-story teller.Your opinion?

Hello Riflemen: I'm lost :?: Is this about BS or suffering? Franly, I can't imagine getting close to a bull that still had the fight in him to lurch even if was downhill. I think I have heard of an elk being shot and running to near the road and dying. This story seems like a fable to me and if it's not then the fellow was cruel as well as being a fool. BestLever
    Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." Life is good, BestLever

Marlin Marksman
    Member #

I agree with Bestlever.

Distinguished Master
    Member #

Quote Originally Posted by BestLever
    Hello Riflemen: I'm lost :?: Is this about BS or suffering? Franly, I can't imagine getting close to a bull that still had the fight in him to lurch even if was downhill. I think I have heard of an elk being shot and running to near the road and dying. This story seems like a fable to me and if it's not then the fellow was cruel as well as being a fool. BestLever
    Bestlever and Norm-I can see your disbelief but it is the story he told me and I do believe him from his graphic desciption of the ordeal and knowing him as I did.Not quite over the conflict and a couple fries short of a Happy Meal when it came to hunting.Agent Orange took it's toll on him.

I personally several times have seen people get kicked-knocked down by Elk and Deer who appeared to be dead or doing the death dance.My Dad got knocked on his kiester while cutting the throat of a lifeless looking Bull Elk that had one more kick left in him.One of our friends we hunted with got a short ride on the back of a Mulie Buck under the same kind of thing.Both when I was young.I always have my son or wife ready for me to jump back so they can finish what appears to be a dead animal as I cut the throat.

Dead is not always "totaly dead".It is either cut his throat or blast him again for insurance.I believe his story knowing him and seeing the things I have.Owe well..Who would figure that Norm and Bestlever would raise doubt in poor old Jayco's story.What happened to being nice....

Thats right..It's not the New Year yet. :lol: I don't care if you believe it or not.I do- so take that you "Bullies".Abused again by the "Forum Bullies"...

Poor abused old Jayco.
    Howdy Boys.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Gun Wizard
    Member #

If in fact he really did as he claims, the man is a complete jerk and a fool.
    Coyote Hunter - NRA Life, Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!
    Team 375 Member #77
    Team 30-30 Member #1186
    Team 45-70 Member #1513

Certified Gunnut
    Member #

jayco: I have never questioned questioned your sincerity or honesty. Never! So if you are convinced this fellow did torcher that bull I got to go with you on it. He was cruel and a fool. By the way. When I come up on a kilt critter that could hunrt me I jab them hard with a sharp stick. Around the eyes or ears. The larger and meaner the critter the longer the stick :lol: good morning Riflemen, BestLever
    Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." Life is good, BestLever

Marlin Marksman
    Member #

Bestlever is my mouthpiece again even if his spellen is no gud.

Member #

I think that alot of us have a hard time believing the story because we do not want to even think that another sportsman would do such a thing. You handled it the way I would have, I would have left before I had to much time to think about it and get angry. Three years ago I had a friend who I would Antelope hunt with tell me that he had shot a small Buck Antelope at quite a distance thinking it was a doe. Well he had both a Buck and a doe tag but he did not want to waste his buck tag on a small Buck so he dumped it in a ditch. He did not tell me this story until the following year on the day before we were supposed to go out Antelope hunting again. At first I though he was just trying to fire me up, but after his wife verified the story I just left. I went Antelope hunting by myself that year. All I ever told him was I wish that the Fish Cops would have nailed his a$$ to the wall for what he had done. He just looked at me like I was from Mars he was shocked that I was so upset by his stupidity. I always finish an animal if it is needed as soon as I possibly can.

Distinguished Master
    Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Norm Watkins
    Bestlever is my mouthpiece again even if his spellen is no gud.
    Well Normie....Can't speak for yourself...Beastlever has trouble controlling his own thoughts.I have a patent pending and like Reflex I need field testers and I figured you and the Beast would volunteer.We have picture cell phones now and I have invented the picture pistol.Take your own photo's with your handgun...What could be better especially for you and the Beast?I want a pic from this converted pistol to camera of the "Both" of ya.

Field Test this one for me.
    [img]http://www.msnusers.com/_Secure/0UQBbGfQZNU!lSwLRiL3iMI24q9fxQEl9tgRyBO5kZ0LU9gZu9 LKS9uBkCld7doUgRpAKPwqYyihQCSh*exyFPbb2fG3QYUHsVTL QPaaaN*C2zTlGjMEmCqWooZvo5UmA/NewfieRevolver2.jpg?dc=4675486296981300755[/img]

Finally got the DSL loaded and Cocked and I'm ready for you Two fella's now.

Jayco
    Howdy Boys.

Certified Gunnut
    Member #

Franly Norm, I don't give a damn I have misspelled the word kilt all my life in a million differt ways. I'm going downhill fast! BeastLever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links