Cabela's free shipping for store pick up.

Site Contributor - Team Marlin Express Capt'n Contributing Member
    Member #

I was at Cabela's this weekend and they now have free shipping on internet and phone orders if the item is shipped to a retail store for pick up. If you live close to Cabela's this is a good deal. I just ordered an RCBS electric case trimmer, had a coupon to get 20 bucks off internet or phone orders. So I used that, and another bucks back card I had and had it shipped to the near by Cabela's which I go by often. Saved me a few bucks that way. Not a bad deal.
    IN MEMORY OF PFC JEFFREY ALAN AVERY, 571st MP CO, KILLED IN ACTION 23 APR 07, AGE 19, MUQUDADIYAH, IRAQ.

Tinhorn
    Member #

I ordered bulk 45-70 ammo from Cabela's. Cost $119 for a bucket full of cartridges and I had them shipped to Point Roberts where I'll pick them up.

The shipping cost was $15.00 and the place I sent it to charges something like $15 so I'm in gfor $150 for what looks like a lot of ammo.

Here in Canada it costs me $49 for 20! I don't reload yet... but getting closer to that eventuality.

I haven't picked up the ammo yet but I hope it's OK and if I get more than 50 I'm even.

Cheers.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links