prepping efforts paying off now - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree289Likes

Thread: prepping efforts paying off now

Wrangler
    Member #
    Anybody remember 2008? Why is it a surprise now??
    Waffletop and 336 Fan like this.

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Freezers are full. Pantry shelves in basement are stock. Figured I could self quarantine for 6 - 8 months would run out of milk and eggs. Government said stay home OK by me.
    Sparkyup and 94win30wcf like this.
    Be humble of character, warm of heart and kind. You will know when it's time to flip the switch and unleash the beast.

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    You know that all those people off their jobs, no NBA, no NCAA tournament, no movies, no dinner out, are going to get real frustrated, real fast.
    NO ENTERTAINMENT

Especially in the big inner cities where many of them are on welfare and send the kids to school to get them out of their hair. Let the teachers raise them.

This is going to bring a big increase in crime.

That will result in the National Guard being called up.

That will result in curfews.

That will result (probably long before the NG callup,) of some pompous mayor somewhere appointing themselves with ridiculous executive powers like that idiot mayor in Champagne, IL. Others are already following suit.

AND. the democrats who want to change things for the worse, communism, will try to use this to their advantage and try to get guns confiscated, thus, pushing the doctrine of the UN. Agenda 21 & America 2050 directives.

YOUR THOUGHTS??
    94win30wcf likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    OH!
    And further. I don't need anything.
    Live in rural SC, plenty of food and water AND guns and ammo.

Sidewinder
    Member #
    crime will go up for sure. I predict some looting of stores. Afterall the stores have all closed except grocery stores , liquor stores, and pharmacies.
    Camp 9 Carbine
    Ruger Police Carbine 40S&W
    Ruger P944DAO
    Mini-14 223/5.56
    Glock26
    Bodyguard 380

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by lobohunter View Post
    OH!
    And further. I don't need anything.
    Live in rural SC, plenty of food and water AND guns and ammo.
    Exactly.......and powder, bullets, and primers.....

Tinhorn
    Member #
    Live 10 miles west of Indianapolis. In local Wal-Mart today and it was slowly being restocked. Still no milk, very little bread, no TP.
    The local Kroger however had anything you wanted except hamburger. Far fewer shoppers than a few days ago. I believe full store shelves will help relieve people’s fear and it seems to be happening around here. I only hope this ends soon because so many hard working honest people live paycheck to paycheck. Full store shelves won’t mean a damn thing if you’re broke. Hopefully our Republican governor had a plan to help these people before he ordered all the restaurants to close inside dining. I’ve been there in my life, most have.
    336 Fan likes this.

Distinguished Master
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by reivertom View Post
    Yeah, Democrats, Whatever happened to "The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself" ?
    It turned into: The only thing we have to fear is a "Looney Liberal" who is smokin some powerful stuff !
    Danee96 and 336 Fan like this.

Tenderfoot
    Member #
    I have to ask guys, for those of you that believe this illness is a hoax, do you really believe that the rest of the WORLD is in collusion with the Dems ? Don't get me wrong, I agree the press has blown this way outta proportion! They ceased reporting the NEWS some time ago and for the most part they are now a "PAC". But a Democratic sponsored/created hoax ? Ask the families of the victims if they think it is a hoax. Course the forgoing is just this numb-nuts opinion. .. .. ..
    tranteruk likes this.

Gunfighter
    Member #
    I didn't prep for anything and I'm good on food for the rest of this year. Summer is coming soon, I'll be preparing for next year. If people would quit relying on stores like Wal-Mart and Kroger, and get off their lazy behinds, grow a garden can their own food, butcher their own meat there would be no shortage on food. I'm sorry if I offended anyone but if I did, apparently the truth hurts. I came to the realization years ago, no one is going to take care of me but me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links