Where my 1894c hangs out! - Page 119
Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1193
Like Tree660Likes

Thread: Where my 1894c hangs out!

Site Contributor Contributing Member
    Member #
    Hey folks, this is not a sticky to be held as sacrosanct! If you're here, please feel free to comment or add something! I wish we could get all the photobucket stuff fixed in the past so you could see what all was posted here -- a very eclectic thread for sure. Thanks for looking ins! John
    jpickar likes this.
    "Windage and elevation, Mrs Langdon. Always remember, windage and elevation!" John Wayne as John Henry Thomas in The Undefeated

Member #
    For MudMan! I met her on the dance floor in fall of 60 -- asked her to marry me about 2 hours later and she said Yes! We actually married on 16 Feb 62 -- they said it would never last John
    jpickar, MudMan, Pig Ninja and 1 others like this.
    "Windage and elevation, Mrs Langdon. Always remember, windage and elevation!" John Wayne as John Henry Thomas in The Undefeated

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Boy John you didn't waste time in tying her up so no one else had a chance did you? LOL Maybe she cornered you and you just think you got her! LOL
    When it is right it is right.

I am headed back to the east side on Thursday. (east of the continental divide). To the 160 acres I love! Where I can breathe easily.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    papajohnabi and lever30 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    MarlinOwners.com
    Advertisements

Member #
    That's great, Mr Pickar!! John
    jpickar likes this.

Gun Wizard
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohnabi View Post
    For MudMan! I met her on the dance floor in fall of 60 -- asked her to marry me about 2 hours later and she said Yes! We actually married on 16 Feb 62 -- they said it would never last John
    I met mine in a country western dance hall in Houston. It took me a little longer to ask her to marry me, but we've made forty years now. You and I are both lucky and blessed.
    papajohnabi likes this.
    If you aim at nothing, you will surely hit it.
    Team 30-30 #69

High Priest of the Powder Hoarders Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    Good to hear you and the missus are still inhabiting Heaven's Little Acre and doing it right. I moved in with my honey last fall, neither of us has worked in months, and we still get along even after spending WAY more time together than we're used to. I chased her 'til she caught me, now I'm not turning her loose!

I've always been a Photobucket subscriber, they tried to jerk me around but I somehow found a way to keep everything intact, and even after 14 years my photos are still right where I linked them. Don't ask me how I made that work.....I don't remember!
    jpickar likes this.
    "Any black kid from the projects available to shout 'how dare you' about six times in front of the UN? Maybe then these virtue-signaling, good-for-nothing, leftist politicians and celebrities will jump to fix the neighborhoods that have been devastated by their policies." —Candace Owens

Member #
    Good to hear from you PJ! I'll bet you paid something somehow, but glad you're here! John
    jpickar likes this.

High Priest of the Powder Hoarders Marlin Fanatic
    Member #
    I've had a paid membership, something like $18 a year, for quite awhile. I initially did it to get rid of the ads, and I've kept it through the years because I'm familiar with it. I don't like how they're treating everyone else, but I didn't like Imgur much, and haven't found anything else that works as well for me.
    "Any black kid from the projects available to shout 'how dare you' about six times in front of the UN? Maybe then these virtue-signaling, good-for-nothing, leftist politicians and celebrities will jump to fix the neighborhoods that have been devastated by their policies." —Candace Owens

Member #
    That yearly membership thing is one I hadn't heard of, but I was probably too frugal (cheap) to do it anyway! John
    jpickar and papajohn like this.

Member #
    I have a couple of pics of some "fancy" irises so y'all know we are not total rednecks Mama is doing well -- we're still getting chemo treatment every two weeks to try to keep the monster at bay and so far it seems to be working! She feels well and looks good and that's a blessing. The irises help! John
    Iris7.JPGIris8.JPG
    jpickar, MudMan, lever30 and 1 others like this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New | Subscribed Threads

Sponsored Links